PDA

View Full Version : Tablerock dive and new friends!

mm2002
07-05-2008, 12:44
The wife and I met met up at TR yesterday with ST members davis73 and scbagrrl74. I just have to say if you ever get a chance to dive with Jeff and Keri, they are some super good folks!
We all got separated at entry due to some pretty bad vis up shallow, but ended up having a great dive. Vis was real nice from around 33 ft down to 65 ft.

scbagrrl74
07-06-2008, 14:12
We also had a great time! Meeting up with you guys was the icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing our 3rd year diving anniversary with us!!

We are looking forward to getting together again real soon.

BTW...you have some sweet little girls, tell them both that Keri said Hi & that I still have their flowers!!!

mm2002
07-06-2008, 18:12
We also had a great time! Meeting up with you guys was the icing on the cake! Thanks for sharing our 3rd year diving anniversary with us!!

We are looking forward to getting together again real soon.

BTW...you have some sweet little girls, tell them both that Keri said Hi & that I still have their flowers!!!

You really kept those flowers? I told the girls, and they were stoked!
You guys just rock!!
Look forward to diving with you again REAL soon!

scbagrrl74
07-07-2008, 02:11
You really kept those flowers? I told the girls, and they were stoked!
You guys just rock!!
Look forward to diving with you again REAL soon!

Well not physically, they are in my heart, but the girls don't want to know that; they want to know that I still have them!

I placed them on a special spot on the dock to commemorate a wonderful ending to our vacation! You will never know how much you and your girls brightened my day!

A very serendipitous meeting!!

WAHMof2
07-07-2008, 07:19
Haha! Mark told me about Serendipitous! Hey, great to meet you guys, and sorry I missed you Saturday. Darn work. Look forward to next time!