PDA

View Full Version : Price question for ST

jimmysdevoted
07-06-2008, 16:43
I havent bought anything because i really dont want to go anywhere else..
Do you think you could better a price than these for example:
Edge Cruiser 25 dollars
Edge Transcend 75
Mares Avanti X3 Super channels 90
Cressi reaction 63

and snorkels the
Scuba max dry 19
Edge Aqua dry 25

also I was wondering, what type of charge there is for sending my fav mask and having lenses put in.... I like the Mares X vision Liquid skin
The local LDS works wiht a company that you can send them any mask hand have bonded lenses in put in.......
diopters are -7.75 left eye and -8 right eye

julie

Sansho
07-06-2008, 17:05
You should send a note to Joe at info@scubatoys.com or call Toll Free (877) 728-2243 and ask. They are a Mares dealer, so while they don't show the Mares Avanti X3 on their web site, they can get it for you. Remember to ask for your 10% off forum discount, if you haven't ordered before. You can ask about the other products you're interested in.

Vercingetorix
07-06-2008, 18:51
ScubaToys will price-match. However, if they do so, then there is no 10% discount.

jimmysdevoted
07-06-2008, 23:58
I just wasnt sure with teh items i have on a wish list that they woudl do a price match or anything like that.....
thanks everyone for their input. I am goiung to PM larry with the wishlist!

julie

Vercingetorix
07-07-2008, 07:46
I just wasnt sure with teh items i have on a wish list that they woudl do a price match or anything like that.....
thanks everyone for their input. I am goiung to PM larry with the wishlist!Julie,

PM Joe or, better, email info@scubatoys.com with your list. Joe does not get on the forum often. Larry's focus is GattSplat, but keeps his hand in ScubaToys. If Joe does not carry the item, he can order it for you. Joe knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy... It may take a bit longer (a few weeks, but you'll get your discount, etc).

EDIT: I stand corrected (see Larry's post below)

SlvrDragon50
07-07-2008, 16:44
thanks everyone for their input. I am goiung to PM larry with the wishlist!Julie,

PM Joe or, better, email info@scubatoys.com with your list. Joe does not get on the forum often. Larry's focus is GattSplat, but keeps his hand in ScubaToys. If Joe does not carry the item, he can order it for you. Joe knows a guy, who knows a guy, who knows a guy... It may take a bit longer (a few weeks, but you'll get your discount, etc).

Off topic, but is GatSplat a paintball field? If so, thats awesome :D I'm a paintballer myself.

ScubaToys Larry
07-07-2008, 17:17

Off topic, but is GatSplat a paintball field? If so, thats awesome :D I'm a paintballer myself.

My focus is ScubaToys - way more than GatSplat. And yes GatSplat.com is a 26,000 square foot indoor paintball field and pro-shop. I have an office there - but spend all day there working on web stuff for ScubaToys. The forum, the videos, the main e-commerce site - that is what takes up most all my time. I really don't do anything at the paintball place other than sit in my office - working on scuba!

SlvrDragon50
07-07-2008, 17:23
Ah, I should move closer to ST.

Two of my favorite things to do so close to each other...

diver 85
07-07-2008, 20:45
If @ all possible, try contact lenses(CTL's)...That is a very high Rx and I'm thinking the edge thickness will be VERY thick(very minified looking behind the lenses).On the other hand, your Rx is VERY EASY to fit with CTL's ........good luck, you'll be much happier with CTL's vs spectacle or mask Rxs........In particular, try the Acuvue Oasys CTL if you get that far....

ReefHound
07-07-2008, 20:50
My focus is ScubaToys - way more than GatSplat. And yes GatSplat.com is a 26,000 square foot indoor paintball field and pro-shop. I have an office there - but spend all day there working on web stuff for ScubaToys. The forum, the videos, the main e-commerce site - that is what takes up most all my time. I really don't do anything at the paintball place other than sit in my office - working on scuba!

Dude, you could do that from Caymans or Curacao. :smiley2:

diver 85
07-07-2008, 22:17

Dude, you could do that from Caymans or Curacao. :smiley2:

or from his bedroom in his current house, where ever that is........:smiley36: