PDA

View Full Version : Refferal link

Sasha_K
07-06-2008, 22:16
Recently I sent out a few refferals to people, but it is impossible to see who are the people who actually joined in following my refferal on my 'user CP'. It would be great to have another link , just one click, which would show me people I reffered to this site at this page:

Please help us spread the word about "Scuba Forum - Scuba Diving Forums and Discussion Board." When referring others to the community you can use the link below which includes your own unique referral ID.
Each time someone follows this link to Scuba Forum - Scuba Diving Forums and Discussion Board and registers as a new member, your referral count will be incremented by one. The total number of referrals you currently have can always be viewed at the top of this box (next to Scuba Forum - Scuba Diving Forums and Discussion Board Referrals) as well as in your Profile (http://forum.scubatoys.com/members/sasha_k.html).
Please be courteous when promoting Scuba Forum - Scuba Diving Forums and Discussion Board by not spamming other web sites and/or email addresses with your referral link just to gain referrals.

MacDiver
07-12-2008, 08:35
Out of curiosity is the referral count good for anything aside from bragging rights?

ScubaToys Larry
07-12-2008, 09:41
Out of curiosity is the referral count good for anything aside from bragging rights?

No... that's about it!

We ran a contest at one point - but it kinda' got abused - so now the thought is, if you enjoy your time here... please tell others!

Sasha_K
07-12-2008, 12:21

No... that's about it!

We ran a contest at one point - but it kinda' got abused - so now the thought is, if you enjoy your time here... please tell others!

Yea, but I still want to know if I am effective or not, and who is actually listening when I tell them about ST :-)

ScubaToys Larry
07-12-2008, 13:07

No... that's about it!

Yea, but I still want to know if I am effective or not, and who is actually listening when I tell them about ST :-)

I can look them up if anyone really wants to know... Just PM me...

For you Sasha_K it's been

akol who has 1 post
Ljupcog with zero posts
and moondog with 3 posts

So hassle your friends to post more! :smiley32:

Bowlofpetunias
07-29-2008, 05:19
Hmmm Livinoz convinced me.... I must say so far I am delighted with what I see! No flaming.... I was very unhappy where I was and ready to give up on participating on an online scuba forums!:smiley20:

navyhmc
07-29-2008, 06:04
When I've made the suggestion that comeone join, I usually know who they are by their user name. I take pride in knowing that I helped increase the database of knwoledge for ST and the # of referrals really doesn't bother me.

Now, back to posting!!!