PDA

View Full Version : N2Ition downloader

Bryanmc
07-09-2008, 18:43
Scott

Is the downloader available for the N2Ition yet? Also, has the "revised" manual been released and if so, how can I get a copy?

Thanks

Black-Gorrilla
07-10-2008, 00:06
Zeagle PC Downloader, Zeagle Accessories, Zeagle, Zeagle PC Downloader (http://scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=Zeagle_PC_Downloader)

thats the downloader... comes with the cable...

ScottZeagle
07-10-2008, 08:39
The downloaders are shipping, and the software is on our website.

The manual is almost done, and will be available for download as well!

Largo
07-10-2008, 11:12
I would be interested in purchasing a manual.

I have a Tusa IQ-700, and the manual doesn't make any sense.

Example:
"Please to insert super happy joyous oxygen setting on panel three of sub-altern 609, and then reduce to simmering upon golden lotus blossums."

Well, OK, that is a slight exaggeration.

ScottZeagle
07-10-2008, 13:26
You don't have to purchase a manual...it will be on the website and you can download it for free...

What a bargain!! Gotta love those Zeagle folks!!!

:D

BSea
07-10-2008, 14:11
I would be interested in purchasing a manual.

I have a Tusa IQ-700, and the manual doesn't make any sense.

Example:
"Please to insert super happy joyous oxygen setting on panel three of sub-altern 609, and then reduce to simmering upon golden lotus blossums."

Well, OK, that is a slight exaggeration.What don't you understand? :smiley22: Makes sense to me, but I never simmer on my lotus blossum.

Largo
07-10-2008, 17:46
You are awesome!

I've got 90% of the functions figured out (as far as I know), but I'd like to peruse the manual for some details.

But while I'm waiting...

Does anyone know what this means?

"Avoidance of attention to the delicate tinkling of the glorious harbinger of ascension may certainly, or possibly make for sanguinary effervescence."

zahgurim
07-15-2008, 09:23
"Avoidance of attention to the delicate tinkling of the glorious harbinger of ascension may certainly, or possibly make for sanguinary effervescence."

Don't ignore your beeping alarm from too fast acsension, or you'll possibly be bent.

I have an IQ700 too...

crpntr133
07-18-2008, 14:06
That was way too easy!

Also the Dive Rite Duo should have a similar manual. Which can be downloaded at Dive Rite's site.

Largo
07-18-2008, 18:31
I got the following error message on my IQ-700:
太陽來源为它的主要lo這些許多岁月服务,但是,当第一皇帝Shi黃鈦發音了,生活精華是一样暫短作为月亮 射線。

I plugged it into Altavista's babelfish translator, and I got:

"The Sun Source has served its master lo these many years, but as the First Sovereign Emperor Shi-Huang Ti has pronounced, the essence of life is as fleeting as a moon beam."

And now it won't go into dive mode. :( ???

crpntr133
07-18-2008, 18:35
So go buy a Zeagle N2ition and quit crying.

ScubaToys Larry
07-18-2008, 18:51
I got the following error message on my IQ-700:
太陽來源为它的主要lo這些許多岁月服务,但是,当第一皇帝Shi黃鈦發音了,生活精華是一样暫短作为月亮 射線。

I plugged it into Altavista's babelfish translator, and I got:

"The Sun Source has served its master lo these many years, but as the First Sovereign Emperor Shi-Huang Ti has pronounced, the essence of life is as fleeting as a moon beam."

And now it won't go into dive mode. :( ???

That's standard... Just hit Ctrl + Alt + Del, hold it upsidown for 60 seconds, then orient it north - south through its center axis and wiggle laterally at least 20 degrees, but less than 35 degrees for 2 minutes, and it will then work fine, and not lose any dive data. It's on page 4,578 in the manual... If you'd read the manual - the entire thing - you wouldn't have these problems.

zahgurim
07-18-2008, 21:35
lol...

mine doesn't speak Chinese. Where'd you buy it? LeisurePro?

On a side note, I'd really like to get the Zeagle wrist mount for it. It just pop out of the weapon-sized console and pop right onto the strap?

crpntr133
07-19-2008, 12:27
lol...

mine doesn't speak Chinese. Where'd you buy it? LeisurePro?

On a side note, I'd really like to get the Zeagle wrist mount for it. It just pop out of the weapon-sized console and pop right onto the strap?

Yep, pretty much that easy. Of course you will have to adjust the bungee.