PDA

View Full Version : Heading to Key Largo

KennyD
07-10-2008, 07:48
See you boys and girls next weekend at the Big "O" I'm heading off to the airport for a weeks diving in Key Largo Flordia. Doing alot of wreck dives and a few reefs. I will post pic's when I get the chance. I've said goodbye to my Dry Suit for a week and gave it a Kiss. It seemed very sad....:smilie39:

navyhmc
07-10-2008, 08:54
Have fun you....well, anyway have fun and hope the diving is great. (muttered under breath: Scumbag...) :D

gregor
07-10-2008, 09:03
Isn't the Oriskany off Pensacola? Maybe meant the Spiegel Grove? a great wreck, have fun down there. Was there in April and it was nice.

Sansho
07-10-2008, 19:56
Enjoy Key Largo, thar's some good diving there, as well as lower in the Keys too.

Dark Wolf
07-13-2008, 20:43
Hey Kenny, hope you guys have a great trip! You still ain't made it to the sign!! LOL!

DW

KennyD
07-16-2008, 16:19
Isn't the Oriskany off Pensacola? Maybe meant the Spiegel Grove? a great wreck, have fun down there. Was there in April and it was nice.

You are right...But I was talking about Oronogo....We call it the Big"O" around here... Diving was great! Dove the S. Grove three times and did some line drills the first dive then went to town on the next two times. Covered alot of area and got my Wreck Cert. done. Had a blast.

Yes, Kyle! I know.....We will fix that soon! Thanks Buddy!

Dark Wolf
07-17-2008, 06:02
Glad to hear that you had some great diving, Kenny. And congrats on the cert!!

Hope to see you at Oronogo soon. I will be there all weekend.

DW

Brandon Belew
07-19-2008, 09:49
I'm heading out tomorrow, was going to come today but forgot to charge my light last night.