PDA

View Full Version : Always setting new standards...

medic001918
08-09-2007, 15:44
So I ordered an SPG from ST and they accidentally shipped me the wrong one and are out of stock on the one I had originally wanted. I inquired about another gauge, and they're sending that one to me at no extra charge...and overnight so that I can have it for the weekend. All that, and answers to e-mails were almost instantaneous.

Joe says "You shouldn’t have to pay for our mistake." I don't think there's a shop out there better than ST. If only they were not in Texas...I'd live there. Maybe I convince the Mrs. to move....hmmm...

Just wanted to give some Kudo's and say thanks. Your going above and beyond with customer service is incredible, and it's appreciated. I know I'm not the only one who feels that way.

Shane

creggur
08-09-2007, 15:50
I posted this in another thread last night, but it should be mentioned here as well...

Every time I've had dealings with ST I got more than I expected..

Personal Equipment package order: My wife and my masks came with the neoprene straps - didn't know we were getting them.

BC/Reg order: My Brigade came with rear weight pockets, usually a $50.00 upgrade, for free

Regs came with hose protectors, didn't expect it

They installed our Veo 180 computers into Veo 250 consoles because they were out of the 180 style consoles with the compasses like we wanted. No extra charge.

Had our Envoys upgraded to Deluxes: - Specifically told him not to expedite shipping as it was my choice to order the regular Envoys to begin with, and he shouldn't pay extra shipping over something that was my choice to begin with - They 2nd Day Aired them anyway to make sure I had them by this weekend..

Little things..sure, but they really have created lifetime clients of my wife and me with these "little" things..

nferra2
08-09-2007, 15:54
I can't wait until I make an order, anyone want to give me some of their posts????

thor
08-09-2007, 16:00
My wife tells me that a box from ST arrived today. Exactly as scheduled. Oooh I can't wait to open it. It's like Christmas, and Hanukah all rolled into one. KUDOS ST

medic001918
08-09-2007, 16:01
Can't give you mine...still working my way to 250. Then it might be time for that new O2 analzyer. But some new drysuit undies might be calling my name too. Decisions, decisions. The only decision that's already been made is who I order my stuff from.

Shane

JugglingMonkeys
08-09-2007, 18:28
I think this is what they call "old-fashinoed customer service."
Sadly, it has become rare today - as evidenced by our gratefulness for companies such as ST!

TxScubaBear
08-09-2007, 18:42
And it is stuff like this and their above and beyond customer service philosophy that will help them grow and not be like a few I've seen aroudn here in the last year closing up....we WANT to help keep ST open and grow!

medic001918
08-09-2007, 19:13
I want scubatoys to open in New England...

Shane

nferra2
08-09-2007, 19:23
No, they need to move closer to the gulf coast.

creggur
08-10-2007, 06:32
I think this is what they call "old-fashinoed customer service."
Sadly, it has become rare today - as evidenced by our gratefulness for companies such as ST!

So true!!!! It's funny that we're so happy just because they want our business..... Tells you a lot about how most business' are run today..