PDA

View Full Version : Thanks to Joe & the boys

dallasdivergirl
08-10-2007, 09:16
I was in ST last night picking up tanks & weights for my AOW class this weekend at Lake Travis.
I discovered that I was missing my octo holder from my bc (bad dog!) so I am trying to describe it to the guys and they look at me like I am a deranged woman.
Joe finally figured out what I was looking for but I was going to have to buy an octo to go with it. So we hit the clip selection and found something that should work.

Hopefully soon they will have "Joe cam" now that he has a window in his office.

tx.lakerat
08-10-2007, 09:19
Do we REALLY want that type of cam?? (lol)

Vercingetorix
08-10-2007, 09:28
but I was going to have to buy an octo to go with it. So we hit the clip selection and found something that should work.Your reg didn't have an octo? Was it a new reg that you bought? Obviously not a rental from ST; all their rentals have octos.

Note: Have fun at Travis this weekend. I did AOW at Travis in April with two-foot waves, 60-degree water, and gale-force winds. Hopefully, your time will be better.

Vercingetorix
08-10-2007, 09:32
Do we REALLY want that type of cam??Uh...no. Then, we might see Joe throwing the piles of money on te floor and rolling around and giggling in glee at the obscene profits he's making for Larry.

dallasdivergirl
08-10-2007, 10:04
I have an octo....my clip to my bc was missing. I suspect the little mutt at my house of "mis-placing". Joe figured out what kind of clip I was looking for but I was going to have to buy the matching octo to go with it. I really don't need a new one of those. So I got a different kind of clip.

I was looking for the plug type but I got the other kind instead.

the gooch
08-10-2007, 12:03
I have an octo....my clip to my bc was missing. I suspect the little mutt at my house of "mis-placing". Joe figured out what kind of clip I was looking for but I was going to have to buy the matching octo to go with it. I really don't need a new one of those. So I got a different kind of clip.

I was looking for the plug type but I got the other kind instead.
I might have an extra one of the plug types if you want it. PM me with your address and if I have one in my bag I'll send it out.

Zenagirl
08-10-2007, 16:53
I have a (yellow) plug type that I'd be happy to send you too. If the Gooch can't find one, PM me your info and I'll drop it in an envelope if you want it.

Splitlip
08-10-2007, 19:00
For future reference a $0.99 snorkel keeper will work.
I don't use an Octo, but I keep em around for others who need them.

Liv7301
08-13-2007, 08:30
Hopefully soon they will have "Joe cam" now that he has a window in his office.

Would this possibly be like the current "dressing room cam"? :smiley36:

I imagine for Joe the web camera would scan over to a picture on the wall of Joe in full gear with $20s tucked into every nook and cranny.

dallasdivergirl
08-13-2007, 09:58
Thanks for all of the suggestions and offers.

Gooch found his extra and is sending it to me!