PDA

View Full Version : Did I miss Something?

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
07-22-2008, 17:28
I know ST has been working on the web site and the shopping cart/wish list, but did I miss an announcement that our wish lists were going to be zeroed out? I just went to show someone mine and it has "0" items in it!:smiley5:

TommyB
07-22-2008, 17:35
I know ST has been working on the web site and the shopping cart/wish list, but did I miss an announcement that our wish lists were going to be zeroed out? I just went to show someone mine and it has "0" items in it!:smiley5:

They are working on upgrading the Shopping Cart.
Might have something to do with that.

Edit --

Check this post
http://forum.scubatoys.com/complaints-problems/15317-scubatoys-password.html

JugglingMonkeys
07-22-2008, 20:41
Hey mate, think of all the money you just saved!!

roofless
07-22-2008, 20:56

lol... right

crgjpg
07-23-2008, 04:47
On the bright side, you get to "shop" some more to get the items back on you list. You could even sneak a few more items on it.

ScubaToys Larry
07-23-2008, 04:54
Actually, we had a little database hiccup... we're not on the new cart yet, but they are doing some work on the database in the background.. and maybe something got goofed up on the with list thing... I'll see if they know what happened and if it can be fixed...

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
07-23-2008, 07:04

But at least now I know where my keys are!!! (inside joke folks) :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Good on ya mate!

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
07-23-2008, 07:07
On the bright side, you get to "shop" some more to get the items back on you list. You could even sneak a few more items on it.

Yeah but now I don't remember everything I had on my list! Damn the 70's and my short term memory!! Guess I'll just go through and add everything to the new list!:smiley36:

Actually, we had a little database hiccup... we're not on the new cart yet, but they are doing some work on the database in the background.. and maybe something got goofed up on the with list thing... I'll see if they know what happened and if it can be fixed...

Thanks Larry!:smiley20:

JugglingMonkeys
07-23-2008, 15:40
But at least now I know where my keys are!!! (inside joke folks) :smilie39::smilie39::smilie39:

Keys mate? Wot keys!!

EuphoriaII
07-23-2008, 16:44
Just to help you out, I'll share MY wishlist with you...as long as you promise to buy me a couple things off of it.
I'm really helpful like that.

Yeah but now I don't remember everything I had on my list! Damn the 70's and my short term memory!! Guess I'll just go through and add everything to the new list!:smiley36:

Thanks Larry!:smiley20: