PDA

View Full Version : Narrow booties, I'm serious

Lulubelle
07-23-2008, 00:30
Is there such a thing as a narrow bootie? I've tried on everything around here. Even the ladies cut are wide enough on my feet that I am left with too much play in the fins and lose some of my power that way. I am a 10AAAA shoe, so yes, it is a weird size. I am looking at other neoprene footwear now, things for kayaking, etc trying to find something that is long enough without leaving my foot swimming around in it.

Thanks!

Chicken Feet

scubarobin
07-23-2008, 08:34
Is there such a thing as a narrow bootie? I've tried on everything around here. Even the ladies cut are wide enough on my feet that I am left with too much play in the fins and lose some of my power that way. I am a 10AAAA shoe, so yes, it is a weird size. I am looking at other neoprene footwear now, things for kayaking, etc trying to find something that is long enough without leaving my foot swimming around in it.

Thanks!

Chicken Feet
I would get some neoprene socks to wear inside your booties. Several companies make them. Our LDS sells them. They are 3mm thick and would help fill out your current booties. Other than that, I don't think you will find anything that long and narrow. Hope this helps!

Vercingetorix
07-23-2008, 09:08
Call Joe at ScubaToys (toll-free). He has contacts with all the manufacturers. If he can't solve this, ain' nobody can solve this

thor
07-23-2008, 10:10
I have a feeling that a lot of people are going to be dissappointed with this thread based on the title, just like "Diving with Twins".