PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Registration problem, Scott.

castanagajt
07-28-2008, 00:40
It is now jun 27, 2008 and I bought my gear by June 6, 2008. I know, I just kept on putting it off.

My problem is when I am registering my Zeagle Brigade and Flathead IV, Envoy Octo. My brother and I can't find the serial numbers Envoy and Flathead 2nd stages. Also do we register the Zeagle Brigade as a Ranger or an Escape?

Thanks, Scott.

crgjpg
07-28-2008, 04:29
The serial numbers for the second stages are on the inside of the mouth piece. Look into the regulator through the mouth piece with it up right. There should be a ledge with the serial number on the top.

ScubaToys Larry
07-28-2008, 05:36
When it comes down to it... registration is not even necessary. All you need is proof of purchase from an authorized dealer. That's why we put the serial numbers for the regs right on the receipt with the crack pressures and IP. If you are registering though... the brigade will be called a Ranger - as it's really a ranger with a different bladder.

ScottZeagle
07-30-2008, 09:59
Larry is correct....the online site is simply a "product registration" - which basically means we know who you are, what Zeagle gear you own, and where you bought it.

In the past, that info would be used to contact you if there was an issue with a piece of gear, or whatever...

Now, you would probably read about it on the forums before we could gather the info and get the emails sent...

Just keep your original sales reciept in a safe place and you will never have a warranty issue...

:)

joemamma
08-22-2008, 23:51
Good to know, thanks for the info.