PDA

View Full Version : Need Some Pics

snagel
07-28-2008, 17:37
Putting a call out for some good overall pics of Midwest Dive Sites for the Scuba Steves' Midwest Diving Reports (http://www.midwestmuckdiving.com) site.

Would like to add a picture of the dives sites on the pages. So if you have a good jpeg send it to me.

snagel@midwestmuckdiving.com

I've got a few, but check out the site and see what I'm missing.

Thanks,

Snagel

skdvr
07-30-2008, 15:52
I have a couple from my last trip down to Mine LaMotte... I will email them to you. The vis was not as good as I remembered so the underwater pics are not that great, but I have a couple from just on top of the water in the cavern zone and down the old mining road that are kind of nice. I will send them to ya and you can use what you want...

Phil

snagel
07-31-2008, 05:50
Thanks Phil. I got them. I'm getting things ready to head down to Mermet this weekend, but will get back on this project next.

Thanks again,

Snagel

skdvr
07-31-2008, 06:57
No Prob. I am going to start taking my camera more places so if I get any decent shots I will pass them along....

Phil

harb99
07-31-2008, 08:34
I have one from Mermet, but you already have a good one for it - sorry I can't help

Are you diving Sat and Sun? I spoke with a friend and we thought about running over on one of the days - have the conditions improved any? Plus we just had a nice storm blow through the area last night - not sure how much hit Mermet, but I am sure they were hit by part of it.

snagel
08-01-2008, 05:59
We are going to be down there Saturday. Depends on vis if we are there Sunday any. The word we have been getting is that things were starting to clear up pretty good. It's always kinda hit and miss with Mermet anyway. I was worried about storms hitting. We got a lot of rain in central missouri the last couple days. It's kinda too late to turn back now, but we'll definately post the conditions when we get back. I guess if all else fails we could run down to Pennyroyal. They seem to always have great vis.

Thanks,

Snagel