PDA

View Full Version : Ground Shipping - do you get email confirmation

Sasha_K
07-29-2008, 16:04
If I recall correctly, when I ordered some gear about a year ago, I received an email confirmation when the order shipped. I believe the invoice was attached to it too. I ordered something on last Thursday or Friday, and I havent received an email confirmation. I wonder if I should be receiving it if I selected ground (free for orders over $50) shipping. I did receive a call from ST as there was a size problem with one of the wetsuits I ordered. Now I wonder if the order shipped yet.

Thanks

Sasha

navyhmc
07-29-2008, 16:10
I get email confirmations on every order. Patience grasshopper, wetsuits come to those who wait.

Panmanmatt
07-29-2008, 16:16
I always get notification. Matter of fact I just got one today. :D

Sasha_K
07-29-2008, 16:16
Ouch. I better call ST then, I need my stuff by Friday :-(

crgjpg
07-29-2008, 17:13
When I ordered, I received and email when it shipped. There probably something holding it up from shipping. Calling is a good idea.

ScubaJ
07-29-2008, 17:48
I placed an order today and got a shipping confirmation and invoice a few hours later.

sravin1
07-29-2008, 17:50
yup. theey e-mail you the confirmation and also tracking no when they sip out.

thor
07-29-2008, 18:36
I always get confirmation. Sometimes it happens the day after I order, if I order in the afternoon

Sasha_K
07-29-2008, 18:45
I just called - it is on the way!

ScubaJ
07-29-2008, 18:48
Whooo hoooo
New toys are always fun!

Even though ST isn't local, ground shipping from Dallas to Austin is next day. :smiley20:

andyrent
08-11-2008, 11:56
Ground shipping from Dallas to Houston is also next day.

How about opening a ST in Houston? That way I could walk in!

ReefHound
08-11-2008, 12:36
I ordered Wednesday, got my package Friday. never got an email confirm. Yes, I checked my Junk folders.

3rdEye
08-27-2008, 09:48
lack of feedback with regards to the ordering process...it really kind of bugs me to place an order with scubatoys, because basically all I get is a confirmation page with an order summary and a number on it....no confirm email, no shipping email, no account page to log into to see my order status. Normally, this lack of information would prevent me ordering from a business...but, the discount, and a certain level of trust is why they have my business (but I still have lingering doubts/anxiety that my orders are going to be correct everytime I place one). I'd love to advise them on some of these user experience/customer experience issues....and help them bring them bring their website up to snuff...but that's a whole other story...

dallasdivergirl
08-27-2008, 10:01
lack of feedback with regards to the ordering process...it really kind of bugs me to place an order with scubatoys, because basically all I get is a confirmation page with an order summary and a number on it....no confirm email, no shipping email, no account page to log into to see my order status. Normally, this lack of information would prevent me ordering from a business...but, the discount, and a certain level of trust is why they have my business (but I still have lingering doubts/anxiety that my orders are going to be correct everytime I place one). I'd love to advise them on some of these user experience/customer experience issues....and help them bring them bring their website up to snuff...but that's a whole other story...

you might check out this thread (http://forum.scubatoys.com/complaints-problems/16527-scuba-toys-lights.html) where Larry talks about the updates to the website & cart.

I do know when you place an order on line an email is sent out & there is also an email sent out when the package goes through the shipping department. Please double check that they do have your correct email & that you do have @scubatoys.com added as a safe sender. I know that my private message notices were not coming across & some how they were getting sent to the spam folder despite me putting them on the safe list. Hope this helps.

I will say I have never ordered online from them. 5.6 miles makes it too close for me to have to wait!:smiley2:

3rdEye
08-27-2008, 10:13

you might check out this thread (http://forum.scubatoys.com/complaints-problems/16527-scuba-toys-lights.html) where Larry talks about the updates to the website & cart.

I do know when you place an order on line an email is sent out & there is also an email sent out when the package goes through the shipping department. Please double check that they do have your correct email & that you do have @scubatoys.com added as a safe sender. I know that my private message notices were not coming across & some how they were getting sent to the spam folder despite me putting them on the safe list. Hope this helps.

I will say I have never ordered online from them. 5.6 miles makes it too close for me to have to wait!:smiley2:

thats good...it's very much needed.

i never get any confirm emails....in my spam folder or otherwise, never have.

ScubaToys Larry
08-27-2008, 10:18
The email servers are getting very bad about bouncing back emails - especially the majors like Yahoo, etc.

In a few days the new cart will be live - and there is a "My Account" button where you can go in and see all your orders, know the in house status... when it shipped, when processed, and track it if sent UPS.

Working day and night getting it going, and should be live this weekend.

ReefHound
08-27-2008, 10:58
This will be great, thanks. I might have to order something just to see!

mrbheagney
08-31-2008, 20:25
I think they sent it to me instead of you!