PDA

View Full Version : Coz Sept 14th-21st...anyone?

chace_nicole
07-29-2008, 16:40
I am heading down that way and plan on staying in Coz for 4 nights & heading over to Playa for the remaining 3 nights.

Anyone else plan on being down that way during that time? I would love to meet up for dinner or to do some diving! :)

WaScubaDude
07-29-2008, 17:00
Sorry we will just miss you! We arrive cancun sept 24th and cozumel (south end) Sept 25th.
Have fun! Where are you staying? Diving? Been before?

chace_nicole
07-29-2008, 17:12
Still deciding between a couple of smaller hotels. This will be my 4th trip to Coz & I always went the all-inclusive route. I want to try all of the great local food this time & I am too thrifty to do that with the all-inclusives ;) thrifty sounds sooo much better than cheap.

Not sure who I'm diving with yet either, will depend on which hotel, pick-up, etc. Where are you guys staying?

In Playa I will probably stay at either Rana Cansada or Hotel Cielo and hopefully meet up with another forum member and do some diving with Jason, forum name, PlayaCountryBoy at Fantasea Dive.

WaScubaDude
07-29-2008, 19:21
We are going the other way. Stayed at a great small hotel in town last time. Hotel Anclas ?(sp) and dove with Blue Angel. Recommend them both. Also, owned by the same man, Pedro or Don Pedro, is Carib Blu Hotel attatched to Blue Angel dive shop, small 18 room hotel right on the water with dock, pool and beach, small ok restaurant. Perfect for those who mostly dive and don't mind a short ride to town.

This time, in late September, we are going all-inclusive with Iberostar on the south end and Dive with Martin. Have heard great things about DWM and mixed review on Iberostar. We will let you know how it goes.

Lastly, We will return to Cancun in late November and are interested in great dive spots and dive ops if you have any suggestions.

chace_nicole
07-30-2008, 20:49
Looks like my dates will be changing to Sept 16-24th, so I may be in Coz when you guys get there the 25th. Possibly going to Playa 1st then finishing up in Coz.

I have never dove in Cancun, so no I'm no help for you there :(