PDA

View Full Version : Thanks Greg

texgal@heart
08-10-2007, 23:31
Wow, what can I say. Being in Scubatoys is quite an experience. I arrived yesterday to "visit family" with a "side trip" to Scubatoys. I had a great time looking at all the gear, accessories, etc. My mission was to "look" at a new back inflate, weight integrated BC. Heard lots of good things about the Zena, so it was first on my list - in fact it ended up being the only one I tried on. Thanks Greg for taking the time to ensure it fit properly. Twice he changed out components until he and I were satisfied that it fit properly. He really made me feel like I was the only customer in the store.
I was able to go out to CSSP today and try it out. I'm totally loving it. I seemed like it only took a minute to feel comfy underwater. I can't believe the feeling of freedom and un-incumbered movement. I definitely recommend this BC to any other gal. I also know that I'll definitely get more gear from Scubatoys. I just wish I lived closer so I could go by in person again.
Thanks again Greg for all your help.

jaysonb
08-11-2007, 23:10
Greg is awesome. Every time I go to ST, I look for Greg. He's has a wealth of knowledge. As Iím a new diver, Greg will tell a story, and he'll say something that makes me go hum...That's an EXCELLENT point. The rest of the guys are great too, but Greg is the person I look for when I have a question (more like questions).

the gooch
08-12-2007, 00:00
Congrats! The Zena is a very popular model with ladies. You can't go wrong with any Zeagle product and I am sure you will get years of enjoyment out of your Zena.

ScubaToys Larry
08-12-2007, 02:15
Man... you guys are making this tough on me. I was getting ready to cut payroll, and greg got the short straw... Now I'll have to keep him around! Damn! :smiley2:

Krakenn
08-12-2007, 02:58
Hey Larry, did you not notice it was all the ladies that Greg looked after?

Kraks

ScubaToys Larry
08-12-2007, 06:33
Hmmmm... now that you bring that up. Joe and I were talking about firing anyone that was younger or better looking than us, we just don't know if we can run the place by ourselves.

Zenagirl
08-12-2007, 08:29
Congrats on your Zena purchase! Welcome to the club....now you just need to get Zeagle regs from ScubaToys and you'll be a card carrying member. :D

TxScubaBear
08-12-2007, 18:22
Congrats on your purchase and glad you stopped in, they are indeed an awesome bunch whether by phone or person, or even email!