PDA

View Full Version : Monthly Newsletter

RoadRacer1978
07-31-2008, 22:12
I've had a computer crash and lost the mailing list for the monthly newsletter. If you had previously singed up for the monthly newsletter, I will need you to sign up again to ensure that you receive the newsletter. Like a moron I had just about everything important backed up, except the mailing list. :smiley11: I won't make that mistake again. To signup just go to the website in my sig line and click the join button.

Happy diving.

mchain
07-31-2008, 23:17
Bummer, I just signed up again.

Okc_diver
04-23-2009, 21:56
I tried to join the site but it would not let me join. says web page could not be found

RoadRacer1978
04-24-2009, 05:59
Must have beeen a problem monetarily with the servver, give it try again. I just tried and everything worked fine.

navyhmc
04-24-2009, 06:24
Yeah, but what's up with no newsletter since July?

Soonerwink
04-24-2009, 20:14
Must have beeen a problem monetarily with the servver, give it try again. I just tried and everything worked fine.
I think he means when he trie to join and hits submit, that is when you get the message there is no web page. I just tried to re-join and wouldn't go through.

Okc_diver
04-25-2009, 00:37
same here. thought it was my computer but I tried on another and same results. I hit the submit button to join and I get the error

RoadRacer1978
04-26-2009, 07:15
Ok. I will try to see what the problem is. In the mean time, you can sign up by sending me your name and e-mail addy in a pm here.

As far as no newsletter, nothing has been going on. No one is sending info on dives they have been on or adding info, and I guess I just ran out of BS to fill the newsletter with. There will be new issues coming out as soon as things pick back up and there is something newsworthy to put out.

I did get a December newsletter out and sent to everyone, I guess I never got it put on the page. I will get that fixed for all that messed it.

RoadRacer1978
05-26-2009, 23:28
Sorry everyone, I have been checking into the problem and my hosting site made some dramatic changes and it appears as though I will have to revamp my site to get the pages with submissions working again. Sorry for the inconvenience this has caused, I had no idea of the changes and I'll get on it. Thank you to everyone for pointing this out so I knew there was an issue.

Soonerwink
05-27-2009, 18:02
Hey roadracer when we go to the Flower Gardens I have a proposal to talk to you about merging our dive clubs into one. We will have seperate meetings. But we could have one website and plan a lot more trips and dives together. We could even get a full boat for next years flower garden trip.

maverick
07-08-2009, 18:56
Lol Lol Lol

wanz0916
08-30-2009, 15:01
Do you know how ling it will take to get your site up and running. I tried to send an email from your site after trying to join and it would not let me send an email to you either with my information