PDA

View Full Version : Hi From Whitehouse TX!!!

Blindref757
07-11-2007, 01:16
As "the other board" has again crashed for the 47th time...I am ecstatic to see that Joe and Larry have taken on this endeavor. I'd join this board without the $$$ incentives...but that is just icing on the cake!!! I know that ST will run a great operation here!!! THANKS!!!

mwhities
07-11-2007, 06:42
hehe Don't tell Joe but, I'm here for the incentives too. ;)

Seriously, welcome to ScubaToy's Forum. Joe and Larry run a tight ship. Thus far, not that I'm comparing, the best customer service I've had for as big of a company they are.

Michael

Foo2
07-11-2007, 10:25
Hey BlindRef!
<DIV>Glad to see you found me! Errrr.....uh.....glad to see you found ST! </DIV>
<DIV>Foo2</DIV>

Blindref757
07-11-2007, 12:26
hey Foo2...good to see you on here!

I'm sure that you've already told your mom about this site...tell her to buzz me a PM when she gets signed up!

We need to do another diving/eating/BS session!!!

TxHockeyGuy
07-11-2007, 13:17
hey Foo2...good to see you on here!

I'm sure that you've already told your mom about this site...tell her to buzz me a PM when she gets signed up!

We need to do another diving/eating/BS session!!!

I believe quite a few of the gang will be up there this weekend. I believe illinfan is trying to make it up on either Saturday or Sunday, possibly both. The Foos are supposed to be up there on Sunday. I'll be up there on Saturday and Sunday but will be taking a rescue class so won't be able to dive with anyone more than likely.

If they don't get ScubaBoard fixed soon we need to request a Swampers forum here.

Blindref757
07-11-2007, 18:51
Rock On Bro. David...I second the motion for a Texas Swamp Divers section!!!

jacewindu
07-11-2007, 18:55
and i can only reiterate what everyone's saying about scubatoys. this board is my new favorite thing - plus who can beat the incentives?

Blindref757
07-11-2007, 23:33
OK...I admit it!!!

Hi...my name is Bill...and I....................................am a ScubaToys Ho!

There...I said it...got it off my chest! I feel so much better now!!!

Thanks to everyone for being so understanding!!!