PDA

View Full Version : Solitary 2.0

thesmoothdome
08-11-2007, 20:28
I hate reality tv. I really really do. That said, I'm completely fascinated by the show Solitary. What a sick thing to do to people. If you haven't seen it, the season premiere is on right now on Fox Reality and I'm sure they'll be showing the premiere again during the week.

Phestr
08-11-2007, 20:36
So what's it about? I'm overseas and can't get FOX. I'm guessing the dump someone in a box and see how long it takes to go crazy?

thesmoothdome
08-11-2007, 20:39
So what's it about? I'm overseas and can't get FOX. I'm guessing the dump someone in a box and see how long it takes to go crazy?

You pretty much hit the nail on the head, except they lock 9 people into small boxes and make them do what they call "treatments" and competitions. Basically, the first one to quit goes home, but they don't tell them when the first person quits. They force the contestants to quit on their own and then tell them if they're the going home or not. It's a huge mind game.

Phestr
08-11-2007, 20:50
It just goes to show what people will do for money. I'd probably be pretty good at this game, since my wife says I'm the most anti-social guy in the world. She also says I'm hot, so her judgement is suspect.

Black-Gorrilla
08-11-2007, 21:36
It just goes to show what people will do for money. I'd probably be pretty good at this game, since my wife says I'm the most anti-social guy in the world. She also says I'm hot, so her judgement is suspect.
:smilie39:

that sounds like an interesting show to watch... i will try and catch it, and maybe enter my dad in it... he's got that patience thing that people dont have now a days...
when is it on? once a week or every day? i know you said it was on when you posted... but i was a sleep.

thesmoothdome
08-11-2007, 22:35
check www.foxreality.com for show times. They're showing the first one like twice a day for the next week.