PDA

View Full Version : How about a Gulf Coast forum??

DollFin
08-11-2008, 23:57
We've got "Southeast except Florida" and "Florida" forums, but a good chunk of the Gulf Coast doesn't quite fall into either catagory. Any chance we could have our own room here?? :)

Navy OnStar
08-12-2008, 12:04
I second the motion! (Everyone knows that Pensacola is actually in lower alabama anyway!)

DollFin
08-12-2008, 13:02
Hey OnStar, I went through your neck of the woods this weekend on my way to PBC. It was a last-minute trip I got invited on or I'd have posted to see if anyone from the board wanted to meet up.

Navy OnStar
08-12-2008, 13:16
I took the weekend off of everthing including diving, So I wouldn't have been able to make it. (had to work through the weekend of the 1st and needed to recover) However, if you do ever come by this neck of the woods let me know.

I am taking Aug 18th-22nd off and the wife and I are planning to get the kids off to school and then go dive every day. We'll probably do some shore dives and maybe vortex springs monday through thursday and maybe get a boat out of destin on Friday (depends on grandma's schedule and if she can pick up the kids)

Vercingetorix
08-12-2008, 16:12
DollFin, just PM Larry with your request for Gulf Coast forum.