PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions

porsche060
08-11-2007, 22:42
Wondering if there's any future plans for a beginners forum, possibly a meet up for East Coast regions, or way to get people interested in doing trips?

the gooch
08-11-2007, 23:25
Beginners forum? I would hope you would feel comfortable asking any beginners questions where you would feel fit.

As far as meetings go, check out the individual area sections and Calendar. BTW, If you find your self in South Florida feel free to PM me and we can hit some shore dives.

ScubaToys Larry
08-12-2007, 00:48
I think you'll find this board is a "beginner friendly" board. While it's true some of the folks out here have a lot of diving experience, I don't think you'll find people talking down to you... If you do... let me know. I've got all this cool administrative power and I haven't been able to ban anyone yet! :smiley36:

That was some great advice to hit the local calendar, see if folks are talking about diving in your area, and hit the local area for you in the Dive Spots section.

And feel free to ask any beginner question you want. Most of us just love to share knowledge and help out the newbies!

:anim_newbie:'s Welcome

rdiver
08-13-2007, 10:01
I think you'll find this board is a "beginner friendly" board. While it's true some of the folks out here have a lot of diving experience, I don't think you'll find people talking down to you... If you do... let me know. I've got all this cool administrative power and I haven't been able to ban anyone yet! :smiley36:

That was some great advice to hit the local calendar, see if folks are talking about diving in your area, and hit the local area for you in the Dive Spots section.

And feel free to ask any beginner question you want. Most of us just love to share knowledge and help out the newbies!

I frequent a few forums, finding this one seems like a godsend! The attitude and friendliness is awesome!

porsche060
08-20-2007, 10:02

I frequent a few forums, finding this one seems like a godsend! The attitude and friendliness is awesome!

Def agreed

Buoyant1
08-20-2007, 11:19

Larry...check out the Deco-stop, I think they have a calendar of events thing going on...some shops advertise classes, and some of the manufacturers advertize events...