PDA

View Full Version : Male Physiology

Largo
08-13-2008, 21:46
So I have this theory. You know how anti-oxidants eliminate free radicals, and what not?

My theory holds that testosterone bonds with crazy molecules, and transports them to the scalp where they are deposited in hair follicles. The body then recognizes the hair follicles as foreign bodies, and eliminates them from the body.

The moral of the story?

Only date bald women.

I now formally submit this hypothesis to peer review.

mchain
08-13-2008, 23:16
so only bald women aren't crazy? or cancer free? huh? how's that for a review!

RnSdiver
08-13-2008, 23:26
So I have this theory. You know how anti-oxidants eliminate free radicals, and what not?

My theory holds that testosterone bonds with crazy molecules, and transports them to the scalp where they are deposited in hair follicles. The body then recognizes the hair follicles as foreign bodies, and eliminates them from the body.

The moral of the story?

Only date bald women.

mmm No thanks I'll stick to girls, Not that there is anything wrong with that! ;)

crosseyed95
08-14-2008, 19:06

The moral of the story?

Only date bald women.

me no understand. big words hurt me head. me find simple thread where words are small.

mrbheagney
08-31-2008, 21:03
Dating a bald woman then assumes she is loaded with testerone, and crazy molecules. The crazy molecules I can understand but all the testosterone can only allude to the nefarious nature of such a lady frequenting dimly lit back street bars evernight and topping up for fifty bucks a time. My conclusion, steer clear of bald women.

dirtydon
08-31-2008, 21:26
me think bald woman tear up pope picture??uhg

Bigg_Budd
09-01-2008, 07:50
Where are they bald? :)

mrbheagney
09-04-2008, 00:46
At least somebody is thinking around this place.