PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle Rapid Diver

Krakenn
08-12-2007, 05:43
Hi guys there is no alot of Zeagle gear in Australia but I did see this new Zeagle Rapid Diver on the ST site.

Can someone tell if you have used it and if so for what purpose?

It reminds me of the old Horseshoe BC and bottle type from the late seventies.

Im just interested and at the price it retails for I cant understand why you wouldnt just use your normal gear.

Just interested thats all.

I also heard about this new Zeagle Waist fitting BC has anyone seen this?

Kraks

ScubaToys Larry
08-12-2007, 06:31
That waist thing is basically a free divers belt. Here's the info from Zeagle: http://zeagle.com/index.php?src=gendocs&link=Ascent_Belt&category=Specialized%20%20BCs

And as far as the rapid diver... that is basically a unit for emergency personnel. The idea is small and fast. Let's suppose something like the Minneapolis bridge catastrophe. If the first responders to the scene are police or firemen with those in the car, they can toss them on in seconds and it the water. Not a lot of time with the smaller tank, but if getting in fast and quick is the answer - and do what you can do before the divers with full gear arrive.

We've sold a fair number to fire departments, and one guy got one for his yacht. But I think just so he could tell us he had a yacht. :smiley36:

Krakenn
08-12-2007, 23:46
Hi Chris,

You sure look like a guy, I dived with at the Abrolhos recently.

BTW my computer doesnt like your website for some reason, so i cant get over for that beer.

Kraks

Krakenn
08-15-2007, 09:20
Cheers Tubby, I see your in Joondalup are you in the old Mindarie Store?

Kraks