PDA

View Full Version : Apeks WTX3 Wing Backordered

snoballz
08-17-2008, 17:33
OK, since Apeks is part of the Aqua Lung family and only sold through authorized LDS only, I am at wits end with the backorder of the WTX3 wing.

I placed the order over a month ago, surely enough time before my AOW course this upcoming weekend. Almost 5 weeks later, not a chance. I heard that AL sales will try to get me a sample wing while procuring a new wing. :smiley21:

Just in case, I have my friends Zeagle Ranger as a back-up. Since he is set up with an Atomic SS1, I'll be diving with my primary reg of course along with a necklaced octo and the SS1.

:smiley16:

Coaster
08-17-2008, 21:40
OK, since Apeks is part of the Aqua Lung family and only sold through authorized LDS only, I am at wits end with the backorder of the WTX3 wing.

I placed the order over a month ago, surely enough time before my AOW course this upcoming weekend. Almost 5 weeks later, not a chance. I heard that AL sales will try to get me a sample wing while procuring a new wing. :smiley21:

Just in case, I have my friends Zeagle Ranger as a back-up. Since he is set up with an Atomic SS1, I'll be diving with my primary reg of course along with a necklaced octo and the SS1.

:smiley16:

Sounds like you got it covered...nice to have friends who will back you up with really nice equipment. Enjoy your AOW.

RoyN
08-18-2008, 01:41
For some reason, most of the stuff from Apeks is always backordered. It took me 5 months to get my entire WTX BC together. Right now, I'm hoping to order the mount for the backplate, but feared that may come in well after my tech class. Great BC the Apeks is, don't know whats the entire story behind the backorder.