PDA

View Full Version : Scuba Toys lights

chinacat46
08-21-2008, 18:22
Was just looking at the primary lights on the Scuba Toys website and for some unknown reason they seem to have the lights listed multiple times sometimes right next to each other. If it was just one light I would think it was an oversight but when there must be 15-20 or so of them listed multiple times this seems like a very bad error and I wonder why it hasn't been fixed. Please fix this. Don't know if they are doing this with other parts of the site as the lights was all that I looked at.

Navy OnStar
08-21-2008, 18:50
Yep! Must be a website glitch. Wasn't like that a few days ago.

Larry, any server work going on?

ScubaToys Larry
08-21-2008, 18:55
Yea, here's the deal... We are nearly done with the new cart, and we're editing categories of the products on the live site... the old cart will duplicate them if they show up in a category and a sub category - the new one won't... so there will be some dupes for the next day.

We are going to try to cross over to the new site tomorrow night - so after that - I know there are going to be some problems, and I'm going to make a thread of "What's Broken on our new Cart" and depend on you guys to find problems I haven't found. I know there are some there already - but we're going to try to solve as many as possible and cut across tomorrow.

brandon
08-21-2008, 18:58
I've been quite excited to see the new site, good luck!

-Brandon.

chinacat46
08-21-2008, 19:07
Kewl knew it had to be something weird.

ScubaToys Larry
08-21-2008, 19:16
It should be pretty cool once we get everything straightened out... better search, dynamic categories with an expanding menu, you can choose whether to view items in a small compact format with small picturers- 3 across and 12 per page, 24 per page, etc... or long version with full size pictures. It gives you a My Account button where you can go in to see all your orders, track them, reorder from previous orders, etc. Shows the "People who bought this also bought blah, blah, blah..."

There is a thing for reviews that we can activate, suggested products, top sellers etc. It keeps your cart on the page in a mini version at all times with a "You have 4 items in your cart... $326.29" kind of thing.. etc.

Hopefully most will work tomorrow late!

freeski4ever
08-21-2008, 19:38
I'm looking forward to seeing it in action. It sounds awesome!!

lemon lime
08-21-2008, 19:50
That's great news! Right on time for my $10 gift check!

thagar
08-21-2008, 21:11
Sweet can't wait to see the new cart.

Lj82
08-21-2008, 21:25
It should be pretty cool once we get everything straightened out... better search, dynamic categories with an expanding menu, you can choose whether to view items in a small compact format with small picturers- 3 across and 12 per page, 24 per page, etc... or long version with full size pictures. It gives you a My Account button where you can go in to see all your orders, track them, reorder from previous orders, etc. Shows the "People who bought this also bought blah, blah, blah..."

There is a thing for reviews that we can activate, suggested products, top sellers etc. It keeps your cart on the page in a mini version at all times with a "You have 4 items in your cart... $326.29" kind of thing.. etc.

Hopefully most will work tomorrow late!

That sounds like a great deal of improvement all at once! :smiley20:
Can't wait to see it.

hooligan
08-21-2008, 23:12
Sounds great Larry! Can't wait to try it out.

Vercingetorix
08-22-2008, 07:47
It gives you a My Account button where you can go in to see all your orders, track them, reorder from previous orders, etc. Too much information. I don't WANT to KNOW what I've spent.:smiley36: Besides, gotta keep it hidden from the spousal unit.:smilie39:

awb
08-22-2008, 18:40
If you have to hide it from you other, is there a problem.

sravin1
08-22-2008, 18:54
good luck. have bug spray handy

IrishSquid
08-23-2008, 18:47
.... It keeps your cart on the page in a mini version at all times with a "You have 4 items in your cart... $326.29" kind of thing.. etc.

Subliminal suggestion? :smilie39: :smilie39: :smilie39: