PDA

View Full Version : zeagle ranger growing room

warscout2
08-23-2008, 01:56
I have a ranger ltd and i love the bc but im going to start diving colder and am going to a very thick wetsuet. It is size XL and i was wondering if i could order the cumber bun for the XXL

oddbod
08-23-2008, 02:46
I have a ranger ltd and i love the bc but im going to start diving colder and am going to a very thick wetsuet. It is size XL and i was wondering if i could order the cumber bun for the XXL

That's a new one, my excuse was it shrunk in the washing machine:smilie39:

Should be available, a buddy swapped one last year but that was because his beer belly got fatter! :smiley31:

cbope
08-23-2008, 06:27

Have you already tried moving the cumberbund on the harness? It is attached at both sides using thumbscrews and there are several sets of mating grommets on the harness that the cumberbund attaches to. I just got a Brigade in size L which has the same harness/cumberbund as a Ranger, and the cumberbund was attached at the "smallest" positions on the harness (closest to the bladder) when I got it. So I can easily expand it if needed in the future.

Not that *my* waistline would ever expand! But in case I need to use it over a thicker wetsuit or a drysuit, of course!!! :smiley2:

(yeah, right...)

ScottZeagle
08-25-2008, 11:05
There is no larger size waist panel, but we do have an extender that you can get, if needed...

warscout2
08-29-2008, 02:25
thanks for the info Scottzeagle i sent you a PM