PDA

View Full Version : wreck cert lake huron

dirtydon
08-24-2008, 16:51
just got back from lake huron with new cert in wreck diving. dove tugboat sport,packet freighter regina,mary alice b,got the bug bad .going to look at some more wreck diving here in the lakes.also finished nitrox.now need some doubles or larger singles.depths of wrecks 57,70,90.did some mapping,some penatration,and just plain fun.dirtydon

PvtStash
08-24-2008, 18:44
yeah I was one of the guys at the dock when you got back.... the group that DIDNT get to do their dives that day because the wind apparently had picked up....

Grrrrrrrr....

21st century and we cant figure out a safe way to get divers back in a boat in 3ft. waves?

I want those 8hrs of my life back, what a shot in the arse day... :(

IndyDiver
08-24-2008, 19:02
Who did you go out with for the certification? My in-laws live up in Rochester and I was thinking of visiting them and doing some diving in lake Huron. Getting a wreck cert while I am there sounds like a great idea, but I don't know the reps of any of the LDS up there.

dirtydon
08-25-2008, 17:18
went with adventure scuba out of novi they are with four fathums dive shop in port sanilac four fathums also has the charter boat there. lot of fun and great people.

doczerothree
08-25-2008, 18:26
just got back from lake huron with new cert in wreck diving. dove tugboat sport,packet freighter regina,mary alice b,got the bug bad .going to look at some more wreck diving here in the lakes.also finished nitrox.now need some doubles or larger singles.depths of wrecks 57,70,90.did some mapping,some penatration,and just plain fun.dirtydon

Congrats:smiley20: