PDA

View Full Version : Zeagle SMB Quick Deploy Deluxe Signal Marker Kit

cbope
08-27-2008, 14:45
Anyone tried this Zeagle SMB?

Zeagle SMB Quick Deploy Deluxe Signal Marker Kit, Zeagle Accessories, Zeagle, Zeagle SMB Quick Deploy Deluxe Signal Marker Kit (http://www.scubatoys.com/store/detail.asp?PRODUCT_ID=ZeagleDeployMarkerKit)

I like the way it's attached to the BC and out of the way and keeps the BC pockets ready for other stuff. It's a bit pricey, but not so much as to turn me off. I'm looking for an SMB and this looks like a great idea.

IndyDiver
08-27-2008, 15:22
I haven't used it, but I do know they are $80 at scuba.com

So, when you call ST to order it, make sure you get the price match!

SJF27
08-29-2008, 19:06
Is there any place that I might be able to get just the pouch? I already have a SMB and a spool but the the pouch looks like a great way to hold it. Thanks.

-Sean

IndyDiver
08-29-2008, 19:11
Is there any place that I might be able to get just the pouch? I already have a SMB and a spool but the the pouch looks like a great way to hold it. Thanks.

-Sean

There was a previous thread about this, you can search for it. I believe Scott Zeagle said they were available separately - so you should be able to get one from ST.

rktman26
08-29-2008, 19:26
I'm probably going to get just the pouch and try it out

WaScubaDude
08-29-2008, 21:01
I have this system and it works great. Took some of the line off the finger spool and put marks on the line at 20 & 15 ft.. Actually use clips to hook it under the pocket of my BCs,

It's a pretty big SMB, I found shooting from as deep as possible works best.
Around 40 ft works great, then just spool up to your 20ft mark and clip off.

fisheater
08-30-2008, 00:18
There's a thread out there where I posted pix of my DAN SMB and a finger spool going into my Zeagle sleeve. Works great.