PDA

View Full Version : There's no place like home . . . There's no place like home . . . There's . . .

rfreddo
08-13-2007, 09:57
I'm driving myself crazy over here! I read all these posts about beautiful places and "must have" gadgets and my money starts burining a hole in my pocket. But . . . I can never figure out how to navigate from the forum back to the store without putting the address back in the address line in my browser. There must be a link somewhere that I'm missing.

Help! I have a burning desire to share my money with Joe and Larry and I can't figure out how! At least not without some effort, and I'm a lazy kind of guy.

deepdiver47
08-13-2007, 12:21
look at the top it has "get your scuba toys gear here". That will take you to the showroom.

NitroWill
08-13-2007, 13:06
look at the top is has "get your scuba toys gear here". That will take you to the showroom.

Yep, also try opening the store and the forum both in their own window or tab! That way you can browse both and easily alt/tab or switch between them w/o having to constantly click back and forth :smiley20:

WV Diver
08-13-2007, 13:10
Or you can bookmark the new post page or your subscription page and enter back from your toolbar, then go to new posts or wherever.

3rdEye
08-13-2007, 20:08
they probably should include a graphic with a link to the storefront in the header (there's plenty of space on the right) that screams SHOP HERE...

...from a UI perspective

TheBlue1
09-14-2007, 00:14
Good to see that I'm not the only person who took forever to figure that out!

scubajane
12-05-2007, 19:41
I keep finding more stuff on this forum. more tools more links more info . now if my wallet was ever expanding I'd have it made