PDA

View Full Version : Beginning of a new semester

cowgirldiver
09-02-2008, 09:37
Here it is a beginning of a new semester. The student recreation center on campus is finally starting classes. Once again this 40 something staff member will be going over to be challenged by all the 18, 19, 20 year old kids. I will not let them out do me!!!! If you can just get past how much better they look than you it is quite a workout-really makes you push yourself. Everyone here at work laughs because I've been know to go to 2-3 classes a day. I just tell them I have to go when my schedule allows. The one they really don't believe is that I said I was going to step class at 6:15 a. They know me too well-my eyes aren't even usually open till the 7:15 the class gets over. This will be my big challenge for the semester.

drako
09-02-2008, 10:46
Good luck!

bubble-head
09-07-2008, 14:54
It sounds like you are motivated! Just go there and do it!

cowgirldiver
09-07-2008, 18:27
I made it to 4 classes last week and hope to up the ante this week. It really helps when people tell you how little you look. They laugh when I talk about the little girls (I mean the college girls) and they say but you are a little girl....guess that's what happens when you are only 5'2''