PDA

View Full Version : Oronogo Sept. 13 & 14

Dark Wolf
09-08-2008, 10:14
I will be at Oronogo this weekend, thought I would see if anyone else was planning to be there.

DW

Brandon Belew
09-08-2008, 16:28
I will be there both days unless something happens between now and then.

DivingCRNA
09-08-2008, 17:28
I am working on it.

ARMAGEDDON!

Dark Wolf
09-08-2008, 17:45
Armageddon sounds good, it has been a while since we have been there....

:)

DW

KennyD
09-12-2008, 11:34
Thinking...............Hum......I will let you guys know. It's been raining it's ass off here. What's the word for your area Kyle/Don?

DivingCRNA
09-12-2008, 12:22
Thinking...............Hum......I will let you guys know. It's been raining it's ass off here. What's the word for your area Kyle/Don?

What is wrong with diving in the rain? Does it make your lady parts hurt? :smilie39:

Barring lightening, I plan to dive.

Brandon Belew
09-12-2008, 13:02
I'm sure it will be cloudy, probably a good chance of rain. I'll dive in the rain, would rather it be raining then 104 degrees.

Still planning on diving both days, can't wait!

Dark Wolf
09-12-2008, 22:47
Kenny, put down your purse and hike up your skirt. GET DOWN HERE AND DIVE. Good lord, man. We may have to pull your man card for this crap......:)

DW

navyhmc
09-13-2008, 00:28
Wish I wasn't working, I'd be there!

!@$@#% Rain!

KennyD
09-14-2008, 09:53
Whoa...Pull my Man Card? Let's NOT get Crazy....I'm pretty sure I've dove at Oronogo more time in the Rain than NOT.... Just ended up staying in Wichita helping out Family with floor related issues and spending time with my daughter. Sorry I missed out guys. I'm going to shoot for next weekend.

DivingCRNA
09-14-2008, 16:34
Whoa...Pull my Man Card? Let's NOT get Crazy....I'm pretty sure I've dove at Oronogo more time in the Rain than NOT.... Just ended up staying in Wichita helping out Family with floor related issues and spending time with my daughter. Sorry I missed out guys. I'm going to shoot for next weekend.

You missed a dive on the flywheel and a great dive on the Armageddon!, btw. It was awesome. The vis rocked too! Maybe because there was just DW and I, on instructor and one OW student and two OCDA guys out there.

I will be in VEGAS next weekend :)

KennyD
09-15-2008, 17:36

You missed a dive on the flywheel and a great dive on the Armageddon!, btw. It was awesome. The vis rocked too! Maybe because there was just DW and I, on instructor and one OW student and two OCDA guys out there.

I will be in VEGAS next weekend :)\
Flywheel?? I'm not familar with it. Where is it from the Speed Boat in Armageddon?
VEGAS....You luck dog! Have a Great Time:smiley20:

snagel
09-17-2008, 06:03
Can we get an update on the conditions?

Scuba Steves' Midwest Muck Diving Conditions (http://www.midwestmuckdiving.com)

Snagel

KennyD
09-18-2008, 22:26
Can we get an update on the conditions?

Scuba Steves' Midwest Muck Diving Conditions (http://www.midwestmuckdiving.com)

Snagel

I'll be there this weekend and let you know how things are.