PDA

View Full Version : OMS Vega

DirtyWaterIL
08-14-2007, 16:39
Anyone have any expereice with this light? How bright is it compared to similar lights?

thor
08-14-2007, 16:49
I haven't dived with this but I just saw it in my LDS and it seemed extremely bright for a small light. Plus it kind of looks like a light saber. You should get it just for that reason alone.

ScubaToys Joe
08-14-2007, 17:12
I used the light in Cozumel in March on our Oceanic heads up display trip and it worked great as my day light for looking in the cracks but of course I used a bigger light at night. I took one of our Orange Riptide BCD's to dive and left it with the dive master as a tip and forgot the Vega light in the pocket! So I'm sure he got more use from it then I did!

Check the what's new section on the web page in a few days I am putting a new light out their by Oxycheq called the LED Back Up (Patrick's not very clever when it comes to names) but boy is it a bright little thing and has a magnetic switch oh and can't forget it's bomb proof I'm not sure why that is important but all the light manufacture are starting to claim that!

Thanks

Thanks

Joe