PDA

View Full Version : Proshow questions

Scotttyd
09-27-2008, 20:48
I was not really sure where to post this, but I was wondering if anyone else here uses proshow to make a slide show with their diving pictures? I was playing around with it, one problem I am having is when adding music to play, if I use songs I downloaded from I-tunes or Wal-Mart, proshow cannot use them because they are "protected". I can use music from my CD's. Does anyone know of any other way to put music on proshow (or to download to a CD). It is not like I am trying to do anything illegal, as I paid for the music, I just want to use it in a slide show (I am not selling anything so I do not see a problem)

FishFood
09-27-2008, 21:09
Burn the music to a CD then rip it back off. No more 'protections' :smiley20:

Scotttyd
09-27-2008, 21:15
Burn the music to a CD then rip it back off. No more 'protections' :smiley20:
already tried that, cannot burn it to CD because it is protected!!!

FishFood
09-27-2008, 21:37
I-Tunes will burn your I-Tunes music, and Window's Media Player will burn your Walmart music to a disc.

Scotttyd
09-28-2008, 15:40
I-Tunes will burn your I-Tunes music, and Window's Media Player will burn your Walmart music to a disc.
It worked, I was trying to burn using windows media player. I have never used Itunes to burn a CD (this is actually the first time I have ever used Itunes, wow, I just sounded really old!

Scotttyd
09-28-2008, 18:57
Ok, my next problem. I finished up the slideshow. I tried to make a VCD disk using a CD-R. I thought everything worked right. I put it in my DVD player and only the opening slide would show. It had a "1. Hawaii Slideshow" and "2. Loop playback", but pushing any button on my remote would do nothing. What can I do, I do? Can I burn it to a DVD (I think I can do that with my computer, but not sure (I am not extremely tech savy)? Why can I not make a VCD?