PDA

View Full Version : Problems I got'em

islandbum
09-28-2008, 17:32
I will turn 42 this year. My wet suit gets smaller every time I put it on.:smiley21: Hair grows where it should not. I can't remember what my wife sent me to get at the store.:smiley5: The list goes on. I hope you enjoy reading about my problems. P.S. I can still dive:smiley20:

Soonerwink
09-28-2008, 18:21
It must be tough living in Cozumel and all.

awb
09-28-2008, 18:56
I have those problems also, but if I lived in CZM I wouldn't care.:smiley20:

thagar
09-28-2008, 21:34
Oh yeah well I got caught on camera running a red light. That is $75 out of my scuba fund.....stupid camera.

kong
09-28-2008, 22:27
Oh yeah well I got caught on camera running a red light. That is $75 out of my scuba fund.....stupid camera.

When I first bought my car it had temporary tags with nothing but a date (no way to really trace them) so I would breeze through the lights if there was no traffic and give the cameras a one-finger salute. They also have speed cameras around here which are even worse.

SynCitizen
09-28-2008, 23:14
Hehehe. If it makes you feel any better I turn 504 months old in 2 more weeks too. BTW, what do you do in Cozumel? Me in the GF were there march 07 and are starting to plan a trip that way again around the end of this year.

islandbum
09-29-2008, 08:21
Thanks for all your support. To add to the problems it has rained for 3 days. Just having a little fun during the rain. Air fare is good out of Houston now come spend money the Local need you

SAdude
09-29-2008, 15:16
We don't get to dive as often as we would like. That's the biggest problem!!
Coming to CZM in Nov. looking forward to having no problems for the week we are there, just dive!!!

maggs_the
09-29-2008, 16:11
Thanks for all your support. To add to the problems it has rained for 3 days. Just having a little fun during the rain. Air fare is good out of Houston now come spend money the Local need you

yeah, so speaking of problems, could you try to do something about the RAIN forecasted for the next 10 days?? and what's up with the satellite view showing a massive system or systems??

i'm TRYING to go DIVING in Cozumel this weekend!!

but back to your original complaint about wetsuits shrinking and ghostly conversations that obviously didnt occur because otherwise i would remember them quite clearly, i've also got this new "occurance" each time i sneeze, laugh or cough... wtf?!?

Hehehe. If it makes you feel any better I turn 504 months old in 2 more weeks too. BTW, what do you do in Cozumel? Me in the GF were there march 07 and are starting to plan a trip that way again around the end of this year.

holy crap! i turn 492 months old TOMORROW!! guess that explains the new "occurance" :uhoh:

coral cowgirl
09-29-2008, 21:02
"..yeah, so speaking of problems, could you try to do something about the RAIN forecasted for the next 10 days?? and what's up with the satellite view showing a massive system or systems?"

We'll gladly take it, send it our way. Starting to look like a desert around here...we were supposed to get some September rains like usual....nothing.

BlowingBubbles
10-03-2008, 14:44
but back to your original complaint about wetsuits shrinking and ghostly conversations that obviously didnt occur because otherwise i would remember them quite clearly, i've also got this new "occurance" each time i sneeze, laugh or cough... wtf?!?

Well, I'm 574 months old and I am finding that getting old definitely isn't for sissies. Seems like it's something new every year but as long as I can strap the tank on, it's all good!

crosseyed95
10-03-2008, 21:24

We just winterized our boat and it was 32 degress this morning. Perspective man, I'd give anything for 3 days of rain where I didn't have to wear the winter coat and hat.

cajunfla
10-05-2008, 05:12
I understand you all. I had to dive down to 132fsw in Guam's Blue Hole today with water at 83F, vis to 100ft, air temps to 90F with a breeze and hardly a cloud in the sky. We're only used to 88F air temps. It was brutal. BRUTAL, I tell you, BRUTAL. :smilie39:

BlowingBubbles
10-06-2008, 11:37
I understand you all. I had to dive down to 132fsw in Guam's Blue Hole today with water at 83F, vis to 100ft, air temps to 90F with a breeze and hardly a cloud in the sky. We're only used to 88F air temps. It was brutal. BRUTAL, I tell you, BRUTAL. :smilie39:

We should all be so cursed!

BoomerNJ
10-06-2008, 11:45
Speaking of getting old, I snapped my right achilles tendon a month ago... I wasn't even doing anything serious, I was DANCING... For the love of GOD, I'm only 444 months old! Doctor tells me it's fairly common for guys my age. Gee, thanks... So my diving season ended early...

Brian Sharpe
10-11-2008, 05:39
Problems, you want problems? I'm stuck on an island in the Gulf of St. Lawrence where everything seems to shut down in September - I can't even rent a wetsuit.......arghhhhhhhhhh.

BTW I'm 633 months old, just wait till your back hair starts getting caught in wetsuit zippers LOL

chinacat46
10-11-2008, 06:10
Problems, you want problems? I'm stuck on an island in the Gulf of St. Lawrence where everything seems to shut down in September - I can't even rent a wetsuit.......arghhhhhhhhhh.

BTW I'm 633 months old, just wait till your back hair starts getting caught in wetsuit zippers LOL

Try a razor works for me.

nikefreekz
10-11-2008, 08:28
ouch!

lvshell
10-11-2008, 09:57
i've also got this new "occurance" each time i sneeze, laugh or cough... wtf?!?

holy crap! i turn 492 months old TOMORROW!! guess that explains the new "occurance" :uhoh:
:smilie39: Unfortunately, I started having that "occurance" myself recently... I thought it may have had something to do with the accident I was in last year I mean heck... Im only 490 months old... wtf!

chinacat46
10-11-2008, 12:02
Well I'm over 53 and I gave up talking about my age in months before I new what a month was.

floatergal
10-12-2008, 19:50
Speaking of getting old, I snapped my right achilles tendon a month ago... I wasn't even doing anything serious, I was DANCING... For the love of GOD, I'm only 444 months old! Doctor tells me it's fairly common for guys my age. Gee, thanks... So my diving season ended early...

its scubamountaingirl. i found this forum by accident. glad to see a face i know. hope your better this week. wendy:smiley32:

BoomerNJ
10-13-2008, 08:21

its scubamountaingirl. i found this forum by accident. glad to see a face i know. hope your better this week. wendy:smiley32:

Hey SMG! I have been on here for a while now! The sponsor dive shop is awesome in prices & support & the people on the forums are much nicer than that "other forum," so this is where I've spent most of my time. :) TTYL!