PDA

View Full Version : The coolest dolphin ever!

mocepts
10-01-2008, 09:26
Dolphins are awesome.

YouTube - Dolphin play bubble rings (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMCf7SNUb-Q)

UCFKnightDiver
10-01-2008, 09:38
lol yeah I have seen that before, be careful messing with dolphins though, they may not be out to hurt you but I have heard incidents of just them playing, and people getting hurt.

For example, a guy I know was snorkeling, and a dolphin came up and started playing. The dolphin grabbed his fin and started pulling him down (im sure it didnt realize we couldnt hold our breath for that long or breath underwater) guy finally got the fin off his foot, and returned to the surface so it turned out alright, ok now for the funny part the dolphin acctually brought him back his fin :)

Also at Epcot in the living seas, there is a seperate dolphin enclosure where you are not allowed to dive simply because if a dolphin "bumbs" into you going 35 miles/hr your going to get seriously hurt. Oh also the dolphins kill the other fish just for fun, and like to flip them up in the air and stuff kinda scary.

On a happier note, I have dove with dolphins in the wild, and it is an amazing expirience.

MDDIVER
10-01-2008, 09:59
hmmmm. I am hoping to take in one of the dives or swims while I am in the Bahamas. I guess you just have to respect them.

drako
10-02-2008, 00:27
Wow...thats pretty cool. Thanks for posting I got to show it to a few of my friends