PDA

View Full Version : October 11 at Oronogo-DivingCRNA turns 40.

DivingCRNA
10-05-2008, 21:31
So I am going to get it over with and admit it. I turn 40 on Saturday.

My wife is putting on a party at a restaurant in town that evening, but I want to go dive on my birthday.

I swear to God that I have to be out of there by around 1600 to be ready for other stuff. Those in town can certainly swing by the soiree that evening.

Who wants to join me?

BTW-I might be looking for a depth record on dive #1 and a trip to the Armageddon! on dive #2.....

DivingCRNA

Dark Wolf
10-05-2008, 22:01
You can damn sure count me in, as always! I LIKE records!!!! :D
Happy early B-day, and I will see you there!!

DW

Brandon Belew
10-06-2008, 08:36
I need to go diving.. but just haven't had the money :( I might make it out saturday

KennyD
10-07-2008, 19:15
First let me say Happy 40th Don. And Glad to hear you are a few month ahead of me on that. No worries! I hear 40 is the new 20 these days.. Christ, I would love to go this weekend and join you guys. I even made my 130's into Twin's last night. But, I've NEVER dove in twins and have a Halcyon 60lb wing that I've never dove in either... Not real sure I should be doing any serious diving until I've had some time using them... I'll try and fee up my schedule. I would really like to dive with you guy's again.
Oh, Gill's and I went back to the Sign last sunday and took some photos but they sucked...Just have to go again...

KennyD
10-07-2008, 19:17
Oh, And what is the current record???? PM me if ya want...

DivingCRNA
10-07-2008, 20:46
Oh, And what is the current record???? PM me if ya want...

Well, as you know, we NEVER violate recreational diving limits. :smiley20:

Brandon Belew
10-07-2008, 23:06
Yeah, never! If i've ever broke that boundary, I don't remember it. Of course I also dont' remember a certain boat.

Capt Hook
10-08-2008, 17:44
Happy Birthday!!
Have a great dive; can't make it, it's also our 22nd anniversary and wifey has PLANS.

navyhmc
10-09-2008, 03:43
I'll wish you a happy B'day from Wichita as I have to work this weekend. Hope it's a good one! Keep safe.

Malibu_Tinman
10-12-2008, 08:49
Don, I'm so sorry I missed it.
I've given up diving - only temporarily!!! - to take care of my mom while she rehabs from knee replacement.
I've just been aching to get wet and blow some bubbles. Alas, the lot of the Good Son.
Hope you had a blast!

KennyD
10-12-2008, 20:13
Don, I'm so sorry I missed it.
I've given up diving - only temporarily!!! - to take care of my mom while she rehabs from knee replacement.
I've just been aching to get wet and blow some bubbles. Alas, the lot of the Good Son.
Hope you had a blast!

Mike, Blessings for your mother and a speedy recovery! You let us know when you get some free time and we will go diving with ya! Promise to keep you guy's out of the overhead stuff too...:smiley20:

beperkins
10-17-2008, 07:48
Sorry to hear that Mike, but good on you.