PDA

View Full Version : To pee or not to pee, that's the question

monant
10-09-2008, 06:54
The water temps getting cooler has caused me to remember a saying I've often heard, "there are only two types of divers. Those who pee in their wetsuit and those who lie about it. " What do you do?
:smilie40:

burna
10-09-2008, 07:31
If you were to piss in a bucket and then splash it all over the floor of the dive boat, people would be disgusted.

It's no different to pee-ing in your wettie, 'cause it just stays in there until you peel it off on the boat. :smiley11:

Wait 'til the SI, down the wettie to half mast and jump back in for a slash in the ocean. :smiley20:

nikefreekz
10-09-2008, 08:10
dun see anything wrong with that really

navyhmc
10-09-2008, 08:13
Not a fan of swimming around in my own pee....Even less of a fan of swimming in someone elses pee.

kong
10-09-2008, 08:14
Its weird because I never have the urge to go until I get out of the water so I always end up getting out of the water then jumping right back in to go and then make some lame excuse like that I am washing dirt off my suit.

emcbride81
10-09-2008, 09:45
never...never...never....

nikefreekz
10-09-2008, 09:51
well, when nature calls, it's really pretty hard to resist it...

navyhmc
10-09-2008, 10:52
Worst problem I've had is needing to go very bad, get out of the water, wetsuit off, pee-pee dance to the head....And discover maxiumum shrinkage, makes aiming very difficult. I know, TMI!:smilie39::smilie40:

nikefreekz
10-09-2008, 10:54
hhahaha!

MSilvia
10-09-2008, 11:25
I see a lot of "not me" responses from people who may never have been diving in water that's more than 50 degrees colder than urine. When it's pee or freeze, it's a no-brainer. Relieving yourself can make the rest of a long swim back to the shore or boat MUCH more tolerable.

GIFFMANN
10-09-2008, 12:45
I see a lot of "not me" responses from people who may never have been diving in water that's more than 50 degrees colder than urine. When it's pee or freeze, it's a no-brainer. Relieving yourself can make the rest of a long swim back to the shore or boat MUCH more tolerable.

That's definitely one way to justify it!

MSilvia
10-09-2008, 12:52
When not diving dry, sometimes I'll drink an extra cup of tea before a wintery dive just to ensure I'll be able to pee in my wetsuit. "Sink the stink" is cheap.

Bigg_Budd
10-09-2008, 13:03
never...never...never....

Always...always...always.

There's an old saying that goes:
There are two types of SCUBA divers.
Those that admit that they pee in their wetsuits,
And those that lie.

Roughwater
10-09-2008, 17:45
OK - so what are the effects of Peeing in a wetsuit?

Is it true that it does stink out the wetsuit?

Is it true that urin is sterile and therefore there shouldn't be a problem (even with hired / borrowed wetsuits)?

Should we get mythbusters onto this? :)

Personally I wouldn't pee in a borrowed wetsuit (unless I was in real trouble). Don't think it's the nice / polite thing to do.

Actually - I've recently plumbed up my drysuit and it takes a great deal of effort for me to pee. Seems 'unnatural' (whether in a wetsuit or drysuit) and if I want to pee whilst swimming - it just doesn't seem to want to happen normally - regardless of how full my bladder is.

However - even thought it seems 'gross' to pee in a wetsuit - does anyone know the real risks / unpleasantries that are involved?

CompuDude
10-09-2008, 18:25

1) Is it true that it does stink out the wetsuit?

2) Is it true that urin is sterile and therefore there shouldn't be a problem (even with hired / borrowed wetsuits)?

3) Personally I wouldn't pee in a borrowed wetsuit (unless I was in real trouble). Don't think it's the nice / polite thing to do.

4) Actually - I've recently plumbed up my drysuit and it takes a great deal of effort for me to pee. Seems 'unnatural' (whether in a wetsuit or drysuit) and if I want to pee whilst swimming - it just doesn't seem to want to happen normally - regardless of how full my bladder is.

5) However - even thought it seems 'gross' to pee in a wetsuit - does anyone know the real risks / unpleasantries that are involved?

1) Depends on the wetsuit. In a 3mm shorty, chances are enough water gets flushed through there is ZERO yellow left by the time you get out. Unless, of course, you wait to go until just before you climb out of the water. :smiley29: OTOH, peeing in a semi-dry wetsuit is a BAD idea. You'll almost definitely bring a bunch back up the ladder with you. And THAT'S not cool. If you're going to go, do it in a suit that you tug open at the neck and let some cold water flush through. Try not to do this at the very end of the dive, and it's really not a big deal since there will be very little left by the end of the dive if you do this a couple times throughout the dive.

2) Urine is sterile only when it's in your bladder. Unless you are withdrawing it via a sterile needle (ouch!), it's passing through body parts that are NOT sterile. It's a myth that urine is completely sterile all the time (no need for MythBuster's, unless Kari will be doing the whole show, and then I don't care what the topic is, bring her on!). That said, it's not nearly as filthy as people make it out to be. It's just not something worth spending a lot of time worrying about. A good rinse, especially with water with a little bleach in it (pool water is great! except it reduces the life of the suit) does a LOT to clear things out. Don't spend a huge time in the wetsuit on land if you're worried, because as soon as you jump back in the water, it's going to be flushed out again.

3) FULLY AGREE. Do whatever you want in your suit. It's not cool to pee on someone else's stuff, though, whether you rinse it off or not. Or just ask, and see if they care. Personally, as long as you promise it rinse thoroughly, I wouldn't care. I have a healthy immune system partially because I don't worry about small stuff, though. It's the germophobes that have never exercised their immune systems and thus fall prey to EVERYTHING!

4) Pretty common. Takes time to break the habit of holding in a drysuit. There's also squeeze, etc. to overcome. It's just not natural! LOL

5) With at least a modicum of rinsing, the worst case is likely to be a wetsuit that gets smelly faster than it otherwise would. An application of Mirazyme (or sink the stink) should take care of that, though. Or, if you're lucky enough to have an InstaDry wetsuit like me (:smiley20:), those suits rinse clean with just a splash, and are further coated with antibacterial inside, too, so my wetsuit (which has been well-"blessed" and has over 200 dives over the past few years) still smells like neoprene more than anything else. Worst case scenario... is unlikely enough that if you're that worried, stay in bed. It's safer than walking out the front door.

hooligan
10-09-2008, 18:36
I'm pretty sure I've peed in every wetsuit I've ever worn... If you gotta go, you gotta go.

oddbod
10-09-2008, 18:45
I was going to tick the last one "Only in a borrowed or rented wetsuit." but then I thought, NO, that is why I never hire or borrow a wetsuit:smiley11: because at least 2 people out there would pee in it:smiley36:.

Roughwater
10-09-2008, 18:57
Hi CompuDude,

Thanks for your detailed reply. Quite interesting and appreciated!

Cheers

Roughwater

nikefreekz
10-09-2008, 19:47
I was going to tick the last one "Only in a borrowed or rented wetsuit." but then I thought, NO, that is why I never hire or borrow a wetsuit:smiley11: because at least 2 people out there would pee in it:smiley36:.

the thing is, with rented suit, chances are it will not be rinse out completely whereas if it's your own suit, you will make sure that you thoroughly clean it through cos you are going to wear it again isn't it???

nikefreekz
10-09-2008, 19:48

1) Is it true that it does stink out the wetsuit?

2) Is it true that urin is sterile and therefore there shouldn't be a problem (even with hired / borrowed wetsuits)?

3) Personally I wouldn't pee in a borrowed wetsuit (unless I was in real trouble). Don't think it's the nice / polite thing to do.

4) Actually - I've recently plumbed up my drysuit and it takes a great deal of effort for me to pee. Seems 'unnatural' (whether in a wetsuit or drysuit) and if I want to pee whilst swimming - it just doesn't seem to want to happen normally - regardless of how full my bladder is.

5) However - even thought it seems 'gross' to pee in a wetsuit - does anyone know the real risks / unpleasantries that are involved?

1) Depends on the wetsuit. In a 3mm shorty, chances are enough water gets flushed through there is ZERO yellow left by the time you get out. Unless, of course, you wait to go until just before you climb out of the water. :smiley29: OTOH, peeing in a semi-dry wetsuit is a BAD idea. You'll almost definitely bring a bunch back up the ladder with you. And THAT'S not cool. If you're going to go, do it in a suit that you tug open at the neck and let some cold water flush through. Try not to do this at the very end of the dive, and it's really not a big deal since there will be very little left by the end of the dive if you do this a couple times throughout the dive.

2) Urine is sterile only when it's in your bladder. Unless you are withdrawing it via a sterile needle (ouch!), it's passing through body parts that are NOT sterile. It's a myth that urine is completely sterile all the time (no need for MythBuster's, unless Kari will be doing the whole show, and then I don't care what the topic is, bring her on!). That said, it's not nearly as filthy as people make it out to be. It's just not something worth spending a lot of time worrying about. A good rinse, especially with water with a little bleach in it (pool water is great! except it reduces the life of the suit) does a LOT to clear things out. Don't spend a huge time in the wetsuit on land if you're worried, because as soon as you jump back in the water, it's going to be flushed out again.

3) FULLY AGREE. Do whatever you want in your suit. It's not cool to pee on someone else's stuff, though, whether you rinse it off or not. Or just ask, and see if they care. Personally, as long as you promise it rinse thoroughly, I wouldn't care. I have a healthy immune system partially because I don't worry about small stuff, though. It's the germophobes that have never exercised their immune systems and thus fall prey to EVERYTHING!

4) Pretty common. Takes time to break the habit of holding in a drysuit. There's also squeeze, etc. to overcome. It's just not natural! LOL

5) With at least a modicum of rinsing, the worst case is likely to be a wetsuit that gets smelly faster than it otherwise would. An application of Mirazyme (or sink the stink) should take care of that, though. Or, if you're lucky enough to have an InstaDry wetsuit like me (:smiley20:), those suits rinse clean with just a splash, and are further coated with antibacterial inside, too, so my wetsuit (which has been well-"blessed" and has over 200 dives over the past few years) still smells like neoprene more than anything else. Worst case scenario... is unlikely enough that if you're that worried, stay in bed. It's safer than walking out the front door.

really informative, and yes, i'm one of those that thought urine is always sterile, you learn something new everyday i guess

emcbride81
10-09-2008, 22:53

Maybe I haven't done enough cold water dives, but it is not uncommon for me to be in 45 degree water, in fact 41 is my coldest...all with a 7 mil...so far no pee! :)

RMur
10-10-2008, 06:02
There have been a couple of mentions of cold water stimulating the urge to urinate. For divers, hyperbaric diuresis is another causative factor, perhaps more significant than temperature.

In order to maintain homeostatic blood pressure your body has what are called baroreceptors (in the aorta and other key locations) that sample blood pressure.

If blood pressure is too low, the body responds to increase BP by releasing hormones that stimulate a combination of mechanisms, some of which are - increasing heart rate, constricting blood vessels, and inhibiting kidney function and the related loss of blood volume through urine output.

When a diver descends and the ambient pressure on the diver's body increases - there is a concomitant increase in the pressure perceived by the baroreceptors. The baroreceptors sensing the increased pressure do what they always do when BP increases - and that is the opposite of what I described above. In order to decrease BP - they may cause the heart rate to slow, dilation of blood vessels, and stimulation of the kidneys to reduce blood volume by increasing the output of urine.

If you have ever taken a diuretic to control blood pressure, this is essentially the same response.

I say all this to say - don't feel bad if you have to pee.

beperkins
10-10-2008, 13:00
A bunch of excellent reasons not to EVER rent a wetsuit. However everybody that I know that dives dry with a p-valve has occasional trouble too.

wgt
10-10-2008, 13:37
You think that you have trouble?

YouTube - Taking a piss at the urinal (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=37nbeOdeneY)

A bunch of excellent reasons not to EVER rent a wetsuit. However everybody that I know that dives dry with a p-valve has occasional trouble too.

PaulThomas
10-10-2008, 14:27
Never have but when I lived in EU, it was typical for guys to go in the suit before getting in the water. It "kept things warm" (:

CompuDude
10-10-2008, 15:31
Never have but when I lived in EU, it was typical for guys to go in the suit before getting in the water. It "kept things warm" (:

:smiley11:

(I'm not against peeing in your suit, but that's absurd!)

MSilvia
10-10-2008, 15:41
I've poured warm water in a suit pre-dive, but pee? C'mon.

thesmoothdome
10-10-2008, 19:56
I pee therefore I am.

I pee because I choose to or have to.

The only time I peed pre-dive was during my IE when the examiner was doing a pre-dive briefing and I really, really had to go.

comet24
10-10-2008, 20:22
Yes I pee in my wetsuit.

Yes I have drank extra fluids so I could pee more warmth into my wetsuit.

It's my wetsuit and I will do what I want with it. While some may find it gross I kinda like the nice warm feeling on a cold dive. There I said it.

BTW I rinse my suit out after every dive and soak it with bleach or baby shompoo often.

TommyB
10-11-2008, 00:04
Heck,
I've been know to pee in my dry-suit and blame it on leaking seals:smilie39:

shawnwill36
10-22-2008, 18:43
when you gotta go you gotta go

3rdEye
10-24-2008, 12:07

:smiley11:

(I'm not against peeing in your suit, but that's absurd!)

i try to pee at the beginning of my dive when i'm in my 7 mil....peeing at the end of a dive, well, that's pretty much a way to guarantee your suit is gonna smell like a urinal

nikefreekz
10-24-2008, 12:10
how does it makes any difference???

MSilvia
10-24-2008, 12:27
At the end of the dive, there isn't time for water to flush the suit. At the beginning of the dive, there is.

ScubaDude
10-24-2008, 19:08
As long as it ain't somebody else pissing in my suit, it's all good.

rumblefish
10-24-2008, 19:27
I really, really try not to pee in the wetsuit. It really does make everything stink. I have been developing my Iron Bladder technique and managed to make it through a week of repetitve multi-dive days at Bonaire without peeing in my suit once. Yes, my kung Fu is strong.

nikefreekz
10-25-2008, 03:41
At the end of the dive, there isn't time for water to flush the suit. At the beginning of the dive, there is.

well i think it's just the lesser of two evil :-)

nikefreekz
10-25-2008, 03:42
I really, really try not to pee in the wetsuit. It really does make everything stink. I have been developing my Iron Bladder technique and managed to make it through a week of repetitve multi-dive days at Bonaire without peeing in my suit once. Yes, my kung Fu is strong.

It's really no good for your bladder as the age piles on..

3rdEye
10-25-2008, 09:18
why does diving make you have to pee anyway...maybe its just because i tend to drink a lot more water when i'm diving, but i swear i can't remember the last time i didnt have to pee whilst diving.

ScubaDude
10-25-2008, 23:23
why does diving make you have to pee anyway...maybe its just because i tend to drink a lot more water when i'm diving, but i swear i can't remember the last time i didnt have to pee whilst diving.

Sounds like diving scares the piss out of you! :smilie39:

caroln
10-26-2008, 00:03
I plan my peeing strategically for warmth throughout the dive. The colder the water gets, the more I drink before the dive. I think this may be what finally convinced my husband that I really do *need* a drysuit.

Deep VI
10-26-2008, 07:35
Not if I can help it in my 3mm. In my 5/4 wool-lined Pinnacle, not on your life! Not gonna risk stinking up that fleece. Besides it's so toasty warm that I don't need to. But it also helps that the Gulf doesn't get below 50F.

rongoodman
10-26-2008, 15:55

Something called cold water diuresis. When the cold water hits your extremities, the blood vessels clamp down to save heat, sending more blood to your core. Your kidneys see the increased fluid load and decide you need to pee.

Don Wray
10-26-2008, 16:49
I own all my suits and pee when the urge strikes. I wash all my suits when I get home. Nothing like letting 'er go at 100 ft. if the urge presents itself.

firemedic8082
10-26-2008, 17:41
Hello, My name is Dave....and I pee in my wetsuit.

petronius
10-26-2008, 20:00
The water temps getting cooler has caused me to remember a saying I've often heard, "there are only two types of divers. Those who pee in their wetsuit and those who lie about it. " What do you do?

I try to do it before the mid-point of the dive, and I 'flush' by getting some water flow in through the neck before exiting.

My instructor occasionally peed before entering the water (shore dive, not boat). I didn't believe it until I saw the wet footprints...

reeldive
10-26-2008, 20:09
Not if I can help it in my 3mm. In my 5/4 wool-lined Pinnacle, not on your life! Not gonna risk stinking up that fleece. Besides it's so toasty warm that I don't need to. But it also helps that the Gulf doesn't get below 50F.
He lies like a rug. He pees in every thing. Can't even piss off the side of a boat without splattering . DON"T ever let him rinse his wet suit in the same barrel that you just droped your reg into.

3rdEye
10-26-2008, 20:58

Sounds like diving scares the piss out of you! :smilie39:

lol

ScubaDude
10-26-2008, 23:50
Hello, My name is Dave....and I pee in my wetsuit.

Haha!

WA

Wetsuits Anonymous!

ndv21
10-27-2008, 13:17
I once read that getting the urge to pee while diving is actually good since it is a sign that you are relaxed and breathing normally.

Mtrewyn
10-27-2008, 18:47

I have a suit like yours and it was not cheep, so I have not been able to bring myself to pi$$ in it yet, gone a full season. but if the water was cold enough...but than I would have a different suit too...

Roughwater
10-29-2008, 04:43
Just make sure you get it the right way around. The best way to fail a dive course is to spit in your wetsuit, and pee in your mask! ;)

DON
10-29-2008, 10:18
I dive with a skin in suit and usually flush water thru my suit between dives, using sea water, that usually takes care of the suit however the sock and booties are another matter don't forget to clean those

sabbath999
11-18-2008, 10:16
I am a NOOB so I haven't.

Yet.

mwhities
11-18-2008, 10:25
I voted "Hell yes!" as I pee in my dry suit as well.

Michael

MSilvia
11-18-2008, 11:46
It really does make everything stink.
If you're well hydrated and haven't been eating a "stinky pee food" like asparagus, your pee shouldn't stink.

teerlkay
11-22-2008, 10:31
piss, flush (let water in/exchange), repeat as needed

I've got about 150 dives on current 3mil, probably pissed in it, oh i don't know...150 times

doesn't stink, never has, never used stink the sink, just a good rinse after every day of diving and a great rinse at end of trip

denial - ain't just a river in egypt

teerlkay
11-22-2008, 10:32
Just make sure you get it the right way around. The best way to fail a dive course is to spit in your wetsuit, and pee in your mask! ;)

classic - roflmao:smiley20:

Bert
11-22-2008, 10:39
I took my cousin to the city pool this summer, and he managed to get yelled at by the life guard the conversation was as follows:
lg NO peeing in the pool
cousin But every one else pees in the pool
lg yes, but not from the diving board.

cummings66
11-22-2008, 11:07
Ooh, I'm glad I don't swim there. I know it's in there, but I don't want to see it getting in there.

bsktcase93
11-26-2008, 13:31
i dont know what the issue is but when i used to rent my wetsuits i could pee in it without a problem. since i bought my wetsuit this year no matter how hard i try i just cant do it...very weird

ScubaJedi
12-03-2008, 22:18
Old topic I know, and not wanting to flog a dead horse, I just wanted to contribute the following:

1. Pee in wetsuit

2. Open neck seal to let water in

3. Make sure booties are not covering ankle seals

4. Invert oneself midwater

5. Stick octopus reg into neck seal and give a couple of purges

6. Enjoy sensation of overall body flush and bubble massage

7. Re-rig octopus

8. Regain horizontal trim

9. Continue dive

Works a treat!

austinhimself
12-10-2008, 02:10
I'm pretty sure I end up peeing in my wetsuit at some point or another on just about all dives here in central texas. As long as you dont pee in the suit at the end of the dive there should be plenty of time for water to filter through and rinse the suit out. I never have a problem with my gear smelling, but I do wash all my neoprene every couple of months.

Big John
12-10-2008, 05:29
Pee and proud of it.

Urineaphoria - the state of being experienced immediately after peeing in one's wetsuit.

neugierig
12-10-2008, 09:13
wetsuit yes. you can't help it sometimes :)

i do try to distance myself from other divers first.

No Misses
12-10-2008, 09:36
I try not to pee in my wetsuit. But, sometimes you just gotta go.

dannybot
12-10-2008, 21:51
Not a fan of swimming around in my own pee....Even less of a fan of swimming in someone elses pee.

What happens with the waste in a marine head?
I know in Grand Cayman, they asked us not to drop a bomb while the boat was moored, something about the other divers on their safety stop...

Splitlip
12-10-2008, 22:06

Maybe so, but I am a WWW. No pee for me.

Splitlip
12-10-2008, 22:08

What happens with the waste in a marine head?
I know in Grand Cayman, they asked us not to drop a bomb while the boat was moored, something about the other divers on their safety stop...

In civilized places it goes into a holding tank and is pumped out at the marina.
In a slightly less civilized place it goes into holding tank which is discharged out at sea.

Doug B
12-10-2008, 22:24

Something called cold water diuresis. When the cold water hits your extremities, the blood vessels clamp down to save heat, sending more blood to your core. Your kidneys see the increased fluid load and decide you need to pee.

Yep.... if the water is cold...like in the 60's or colder.... it's nearly impossible for me NOT too.

I have a "new" trash can in the garage that I use as a toy box for the kid's outside toys. Every so often, I empty out the trash can, fill it with water and anti-stink chemcials, and let the suit soak. No stink problem.

scubAfr33k
12-31-2008, 20:44
If it's cold enough, I'll drink several bottles of water just to build up reserves for the thermocline. :smiley20:

Lulubelle
12-31-2008, 22:18
What is the big debate about? Urine was used as a tooth cleaner from the time of the Ancient Egyptians through Roman times. It is a sterile fluid. Pee away.

Lj82
12-31-2008, 23:30

This is not a matter of choice.
Its a calling.
Just answer the call. :smiley2:

Splitlip
01-01-2009, 01:18
What is the big debate about? Urine was used as a tooth cleaner from the time of the Ancient Egyptians through Roman times. It is a sterile fluid. Pee away.

I have ZERO issues with my urine. But I have issues with Clem's and Barney's.

My dog can go a good 18 hours without pissing the floor. (as can I.) Actually the dog does better.

Are we saying that homo sapiens do not have the bladder control to complete a 1 day trip?

Lulubelle
01-01-2009, 09:42

I have ZERO issues with my urine. But I have issues with Clem's and Barney's.

My dog can go a good 18 hours without pissing the floor. (as can I.) Actually the dog does better.

Are we saying that homo sapiens do not have the bladder control to complete a 1 day trip?

I sure don't. And I feel horrible if I am dehydrated, I drink a lot of water when I dive.

Before you knock my homeboys again (I'm calling Goober), you might want to check your toothpaste SL. The Roman's used to import Portugese urine for their teeth as it was known for it's "whitening properties". Very smart move by the Portugese. Us southerners are crafty like that.

TopSully
01-01-2009, 14:01
I've noticed most people responding to the survey answered Yes, but most actual posters responded no. Hmmmm.......

USF_Diver
01-02-2009, 11:36
You aint cool unless you pee your pants :)

Axewizard
01-08-2009, 22:02

Especially if you are at CSSP in the spring...I don't care if you're in a 7 mil...someones peeing. :-)

emt
01-09-2009, 21:30
Yes, I have used the suit to relieve bladder overfilling and to warm the wetsuit. Just google .......UROPATHY BOLDY CHALLENGES ANY SCIENTIST TO PROVE IT WRONG........ and you will read quite a bit about urine uses: everything from applying it to skin to help prevent disease to drinking it. (I'll pass concerning the drinking but applying to skin is no big deal)......As mentioned by Lulubelle (http://forum.scubatoys.com/../members/lulubelle.html), it is usually sterile.....As a side note, you will know if you do get a urinary tract infection don't worry, you will know.

austinhimself
01-14-2009, 19:33
I usually like to drink a big bottle of water right before the dive if the water is going to be cold just so I can have a reserve of warmth. Other times, hey when you gotta go, you gotta go..

Jiblets
01-14-2009, 21:54
Depends on what I'm wearing, who I'm diving with, and where I'm diving.

Full length - takes a good rinsing to get the smell out. Cracking your neck seal just doesn't cut it, so please don't peel off near me :) . Just another reason I don't wear rental gear... I've cleaned enough of them to know what people do in them... especially during night dives. :anim_stick:

Female dive buddy - FYI, they have a more sensitive olfactory system, so if I can smell it, they can smell it. :detective:

Amazon river - Toothpick fish... :urinate: Brings a whole new meaning to "dive safe".

Cheers!

Splitlip
01-14-2009, 22:10
Depends on what I'm wearing, who I'm diving with, and where I'm diving.

Full length - takes a good rinsing to get the smell out. Cracking your neck seal just doesn't cut it, so please don't peel off near me :) . Just another reason I don't wear rental gear... I've cleaned enough of them to know what people do in them... especially during night dives. :anim_stick:

Female dive buddy - FYI, they have a more sensitive olfactory system, so if I can smell it, they can smell it. :detective:

Amazon river - Toothpick fish... :urinate: Brings a whole new meaning to "dive safe".

Cheers!

:smiley32::smiley32::smiley32:
Gotta love our friends from the North. Tell it like it is.

Almost as straight forward as our friends from Down Under.