PDA

View Full Version : Go go rescue

Brandon Belew
10-13-2008, 12:47
Doing my rescue dives Nov 8,9 over at Oronogo. Decided to just do the dives with Cpt John to get it done soon.

Gotta get it done quick so I can start dive master to keep up with KennyD. ( jk ) Damn guy went from AOW to dive master in like 3 months. :smiley32:

fire diver
10-13-2008, 16:44
Congrats on taking rescue. I think all divers should take that class.

Brandon Belew
10-13-2008, 17:38
Thanks, i've been trying to take it for going on a year now. Just couldn't ever get my instructor in the water to do the dives.

navyhmc
10-13-2008, 19:35
Hey Brandon, I'm planning to be at Oronogo the 25th and 26th, you planning on being there? Good luck in the rescue.

KennyD
10-13-2008, 19:38
Doing my rescue dives Nov 8,9 over at Oronogo. Decided to just do the dives with Cpt John to get it done soon.

Gotta get it done quick so I can start dive master to keep up with KennyD. ( jk ) Damn guy went from AOW to dive master in like 3 months. :smiley32:

Brandon, You have got to consider my background when thinking about this.. Oh, And it was 7 months. I got a $hit Load of certs along the way too.

Brandon Belew
10-13-2008, 19:40

Brandon, You have got to consider my background when thinking about this.. Oh, And it was 7 months. I got a $hit Load of certs along the way too.

I know I know, but still I wanted to have my DM by year end..and here it is year end and I don't even have rescue done yet.

Brandon Belew
10-13-2008, 19:57
Hey Brandon, I'm planning to be at Oronogo the 25th and 26th, you planning on being there? Good luck in the rescue.

Maybe, I need someone to force me to go. Last couple weekends i've wanted to go really bad but either woke up feeling like crap, didn't wake up till noon, or thought I was too poor to go.

CWSWine
10-13-2008, 20:06

Just got my tracking number from ST for my 7 mil so I will be there on the 26th for sure and trying for the 25th also. Really looking forward to it!

KennyD
10-13-2008, 20:31
Brandon, Just keep calm while doing your Rescue Sineario's and keep a steady pace. There is NO medals for speed. Good Luck my friend!
Sincerely, KennyD

beperkins
10-17-2008, 07:46
Congrats on your rescue and I hear you about getting your instructior in the water. Mine is the same, I'm like don't you ever go diving? I looked on Capt. John's website and it looks like his prices are very inexpensive for rescue, do you get everything needed for a Padi Rescue cert? Class work, Pool work and dives?

Brandon Belew
10-17-2008, 07:59
Congrats on your rescue and I hear you about getting your instructior in the water. Mine is the same, I'm like don't you ever go diving? I looked on Capt. John's website and it looks like his prices are very inexpensive for rescue, do you get everything needed for a Padi Rescue cert? Class work, Pool work and dives?

I already have the video, book so I just have to pay for dives.