10-14-2008, 12:22
[rescheduled event!]

COME ON OUT FOR THE.....

LAS VEGAS DIVERS
2nd ANNUAL

(the day after)
Nevada Day and Night Dive!

November 1st, 2008, at Kingman Wash!

This event was a blast last year, and should be even better this year!

Start time: about 2:00 pm

Planning 3 dives! One in the afternoon, one just before sunset, and one at Full Dark.

"Pot-luck" style meal .... so bring your favorite munchies, or impress us all with your favorite recipe!!

Please bring along additional light sources (lanterns and such) and extra chair if you have one (for someone that doesn't)!

Please chime in with any questions or suggestions! We'd love to hear from you on how we can make this event even better!

[Please note: This is not a class, nor are the dives "guided". This is just a group of folks who want to dive, be safe, have fun, and keep the fish up late!]

feel free to PM me if you want additional information, or see Las Vegas Divers Forum (http://www.forum.lvdivers.com/showthread.php?p=2297#post2297)

thanks!

SynCitizen
10-30-2008, 11:59
I'm in for this with LVShell !!!

Any other locals or out of towners in for this?

Vegas
10-30-2008, 13:27
This event is really coming together!!
We have folks bringing a grill, hot dogs, buns, condiments, soda, extra chairs and tarps, e-z ups....and even cookies!!

We'll have tiki torches on the beach and maybe even build a camp-fire!

If you are going to be in the las vegas area on November 1st, you should come on out and join us!!

Forcast for the Weekend is
83 degrees and partly cloudy. :)

Come on out and dive with LasVegasDivers!!

lvshell
11-09-2008, 20:01
Thanks Amy for putting this together... Syn & I had a blast out there. Great diving with everyone. Can't wait for the next one.