PDA

View Full Version : Gone to DEMA...

ScottZeagle
10-17-2008, 13:21
There are a lot of people on these forums who have great Zeagle knowledge, so go ahead and post your questions...they might be able to answer them for you!!!

I will be back on Monday the 27th or Tuesday the 28th....

....haven't decided yet!

;)

Scott

ScubaToys Larry
10-17-2008, 14:35
Knowing how Scott Gambles... I'm sure the difference between the two days is how long it will take him to pawn his samples and get bus fare. :smiley36:

ScottZeagle
10-17-2008, 15:36
Hey!!!

I resemble that remark!!!

:(

Speaking of which...if any Philly fan wants to place a friendly wager on the World Series, let me know...

:D

(Unless the Rays happen to let Boston come back and win, which would make me sick...)

dallasdivergirl
10-17-2008, 15:39
Hey!!!

I resemble that remark!!!

Speaking of which...if any Philly fan wants to place a friendly wager on the World Series, let me know...

(Unless the Rays happen to let Boston come back and win, which would make me sick...)

I was watching the game where the rays were whipping up on the sox...then I realized it was in Boston. that made me :smilie39:

SynCitizen
10-17-2008, 21:21
Don't worry Scott, what happens in vegas stays in vegas... that is unless I find out about it and have a camera. Cuz then it's getting posted across the net.

ScottZeagle
10-27-2008, 14:29

Man, I am glad no one jumped on that offer...