PDA

View Full Version : Site Suggestion

Navy OnStar
10-19-2008, 14:44
First: You guys are evil:smiley2: I have to check the ST website every ten minutes to make sure I haven't missed any of the deals that have been popping up every minute (or at least it seems that way).

Suggestion: Is there any way we can add the ability to set how many items you want per page permanently. I find I'm always picking "show 96 items per page" and after a few minutes it resets to 12.

Thanks

PaulThomas
10-19-2008, 14:58
I'll second that (96 per page).
The constant array of "new" products makes me want to buy stuff all the time.

ScubaToys Larry
10-19-2008, 17:11
Must be a cookie problem with your browser - it should stick. You could go in and delete cookies, then go again. And I'm not sure if you're using fire fox or IE, but firefox seems to handle cookies better.

Navy OnStar
10-19-2008, 17:46
I'm using IE and every time I close the Store and then log back into my account the default number of items is 12. I change it to 96 and if I let it sit for about 30 minutes then it's back to 12. if I log out and back in it's back to 12.

Now, on the forum I changed the number of posts per page and it has always stayed.

ScubaToys Larry
10-19-2008, 19:16
Yea, I see that when I use IE, but not in Firefox. I'm not sure there is any answer until they upgrade their browser. Seems to work fine in the new google chrome as well.. just IE causes some problems because of they way they handle session cookies.

PaulThomas
10-19-2008, 19:27
Just for reference purposes, I'm on a Mac (leopard) and using the latest version of Safari.

Do you ever stop working?

Thanks for a great place to hang out.