PDA

View Full Version : Hello from the OC

Sniper
08-16-2007, 10:59
Hello, I'm Gary aka Sniper, and yes I'm from the O.C. but please don't hold that against me. I'm returning to diving after a 5 year break and I'm "little" larger than I used to be. Sooooo I'm buying some new equipment. My main focus in a new BCD. I'm looking at the Zeagles and found the Brigade here at Scuba Toys.

That is what has brought me here today. This looks like a great site and I'm looking forward to posting some questions!

Thanks,

Sniper

NitroWill
08-16-2007, 11:05
Welcome to the board! Good to see your getting back into diving..a refresher course would probably be a good idea! The brigades have a good line of happy customers..Id call ScubaToys up and they could get one sized properly for you!

Foo2
08-16-2007, 11:22
Welcome to ST! I second what NitroWill said. Refresher course would be good and ST will most deffinately hook you up with the right BC for you! Happy posting!

skdvr
08-16-2007, 11:32
Welcome Sniper. If you have not purchased anythign from ST you will be pleasently surprised. They are Very nice to deal with and will actually HELP you out in any way that they can.

Please ask away if you have any questions. There are plenty of people on here just wasting time and work and love to help out...

I am one of those that likes to waste time at work...

Phil

Disneymom
08-16-2007, 13:23
welcome to the boards, sniper! The OC, huh?
It's great here, and you'll love working w/ ST.

Centerius
08-17-2007, 12:26
Welcome to the board!