PDA

View Full Version : Mermet Nov 8th and 9th

mm2002
10-22-2008, 09:00
If anyone can make it there, we'd love to have ya! Looks like we've got a decent group together, but there's always room for more. I'll be calling to reserve pavilion space on Friday Oct 31, so if you want a spot let me know.

SteveC
10-22-2008, 21:17
Looks like we are going to be there.

BillS
10-24-2008, 20:34
If anyone can make it there, we'd love to have ya! Looks like we've got a decent group together, but there's always room for more. I'll be calling to reserve pavilion space on Friday Oct 31, so if you want a spot let me know.

Mark, I'm planning on going. Have you made any travel plans yet?

KennyD
10-25-2008, 01:14
Have fun guy's! Just got back from there last weekend. You will be very happy with the diving and the people. I can't say enough good things about this place. Just wish it wasn't a 10 drive for me to get there.

BillS
10-25-2008, 05:51
This will be my first trip over and I'm really looking forward to it. Doesn't sound like I'll be disappointed.

mm2002
10-25-2008, 09:19
Glad to hear you guys can make it! Bill, as far as travel plans, I have the kiddos that weekend so I'm working on a sitter to go with us. What are your plans?

beperkins
10-28-2008, 08:09
I've really been itching to go to Mermet. I have been there 3 times this year, but according to reports the viz is better than ever. Mark, what kind of a group do you have going? Any objections if I were to tag along?
Thanks
Ben

skdvr
10-28-2008, 11:06
I may try to make that... I think that I may actually be off on Sat. My wife may want to celebrate our anniversary that weekend though, since she had just gotten out of the hospital and could not wear anyting but sweat pants over our actual anniversary.

We will see though. I have not been to Mermet since March....

Phil

mm2002
10-28-2008, 19:34
I've really been itching to go to Mermet. I have been there 3 times this year, but according to reports the viz is better than ever. Mark, what kind of a group do you have going? Any objections if I were to tag along?
Thanks
Ben

Ben, absolutely no objections! Just remember that we're reserving pavilion space, so we'll need to know about how many divers we have.

I may try to make that... I think that I may actually be off on Sat. My wife may want to celebrate our anniversary that weekend though, since she had just gotten out of the hospital and could not wear anyting but sweat pants over our actual anniversary.

Phil

We'd love to have you Phil, just let me know. You could always celebrate your anniversary at Mermet! How romantic!

skdvr
10-28-2008, 22:29

Phil

We'd love to have you Phil, just let me know. You could always celebrate your anniversary at Mermet! How romantic!

Don't think for a second that I did not think about that, but with the twins still in the hospital my wife would not want to not see them for a few days. Me either for that fact. Plus she has the problem that she has to pump ever 2 or 3 hours, and where would she store it down there. I had thought about taking her down there and we could stay at the Drury in Paduka. There is a really nice steak place down on the river, but just to many other issues right now. We will see what else is going on that weekend. He mother was talking about coming into town that weekend, so if that is the case I will have to get the hell out of town for a day or two...:smiley20:

I am going to hit The Dive Stop this sunday for a few hours to get back into the water. I am really looking forward to it....

Phil