PDA

View Full Version : Sunday November 2nd Colorado River Dive - AZ

Kimusubi
10-26-2008, 18:41
I'm trying to get a few people together this Sunday (November 2nd) to go diving the Colorado River by the Nevada/Arizona border. I'm fairly new to diving so I don't want to go by myself and get hurt, so if anyone else is interested in coming please PM me and let me know and we'll arrange something! Hope to hear from you guys soon.

- Ali

msprzeor
11-05-2008, 03:18
Did you ever make it out to the river? Hopefully it went ok and you're safe!

Kimusubi
11-05-2008, 09:25
No I couldn't make it because no one was interested. I was trying to go today (Nov. 5th) and that got cancelled too. It seems like I have no luck. I am now shooting for either next Monday or Tuesday (Nov. 10th & 11th). If anyone is interested please let me know.

msprzeor
11-06-2008, 03:03
Tuesday might work for diving, but I'm guessing we'd probably either hit the lake or the Salt River. The drive to the border isn't worth it for the day mid-week. We've gone to Laughlin and dove Lake Mohave, that was a great little trip! We'll be at Pleasant this weekend, hope to see some divers there!

Kimusubi
11-06-2008, 08:17
Yeah that's what I was thinking too. I couldn't go to Colorado River on Tuesday anyways. Let me know if you're interested in hitting up the Lake or Salt River though. I'd love to go out there.