PDA

View Full Version : Service kit for Flathead VI

nikefreekz
11-02-2008, 03:06
just gotten myself a flathead VI with a envoy octo, just want to find out where can i get hold of the service kits? ST?

ScubaToys Larry
11-02-2008, 05:16
yup... we got em. Just give a shout monday and talk to Joe.

hawkenph
11-02-2008, 06:25
I was wondering with the Flathead VI being discontinued we will still be able to get service kits for them? Are they interchangeable with the 7's and with other Zeagle regulators?
Kurt

ScubaToys Larry
11-02-2008, 06:46
I was wondering with the Flathead VI being discontinued we will still be able to get service kits for them? Are they interchangeable with the 7's and with other Zeagle regulators?
Kurt

Yes, Yes, and Yes.

nikefreekz
11-02-2008, 06:54

what's the price?

ScubaToys Larry
11-02-2008, 08:25

what's the price?
I'm not in the shop - just hitting some questions on my laptop before football starts. For pricing questions - it's always best just to call the shop instead of posting out on the forum. We don't always see all the posts - but just call Joe on Monday and he can get you set up.

crpntr133
11-03-2008, 01:12
Kurt
One kit does all from what I understand. One of many reasons that I bought Zeagle.

in_cavediver
11-03-2008, 19:23
Kurt
One kit does all from what I understand. One of many reasons that I bought Zeagle.

Well, kinda. The 'new' model regs use one kit for the first stages (345-1000) and one for the 2nd stages (345-2000). There are 'old' model kits as well for the 'apeks' Zeagles. I don't have those kit numbers but the part numbers of the items in the kit don't match up between regs.