PDA

View Full Version : Wish List

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
08-17-2007, 09:11
As I was going through all the items you guys (ST) have avaialable I was thinking it would be really cool to have a link to be able to create a wish list. Then as I find things I would like to get or have I could put them in the wish list. That way too I could refer my friends and family to the link so they could find things I really want or need for holidays and birthdays instead of the dreaded shirt and tie. Just a thought. :smiley16:

WV Diver
08-17-2007, 09:22
Good idea, I think some sites do this. I would use it.

Xspect
08-17-2007, 09:54
I like the idea for a wish list. So I can keep track of things I need but cant afford.

Centerius
08-17-2007, 12:24
It's already there. Right below "Add to cart" is a button "Add to wish list." :)

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
08-17-2007, 12:59
It's already there. Right below "Add to cart" is a button "Add to wish list." :)

I just saw it before reading your post and thought WOW! talk about quick action!!!:smilie39:

There is an annoying issue though. Everytime I want to add something to the list it makes me sign in; same thing if I click the veiw wishlist too.

Cichlid
08-17-2007, 19:13

I just saw it before reading your post and thought WOW! talk about quick action!!!:smilie39:

There is an annoying issue though. Everytime I want to add something to the list it makes me sign in; same thing if I click the veiw wishlist too.

I have the same problem: http://forum.scubatoys.com/showthread.php?t=1273

But I got no replies.:smiley13:

NitroWill
08-17-2007, 19:15
They do have a wishlist feature but it isnt very good. I love scubatoys, but they need some more features to their web site..

Centerius
08-17-2007, 19:18
Who needs a wish list? Just buy it now!

NitroWill
08-17-2007, 19:19
I just made a $800 from ST....im broke :smiley19:

ScubaToys Larry
08-17-2007, 19:20
I know the biggest problem with signing in for the forum is Internet explorer. Firefox does much better at passwords and reading cookies. Make sure cookies are turned on and that might help!

NitroWill
08-17-2007, 19:24
I know the biggest problem with signing in for the forum is Internet explorer. Firefox does much better at passwords and reading cookies. Make sure cookies are turned on and that might help!

Nope, Im using Firefox (on Mac) and its remembered passwords from months and months ago...Wont save the information for the ST site at all..

I think it is not a bug though, it is just how the wishlist was written. It would be really nice to actually have a true account that you could log into, check all your previous orders, tracking #s for those orders, and see/view/save/delete multiple wishlists..

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
08-17-2007, 19:59

Cookies are on. The forum remembers me fine as do my other sites. Don't know what to say about the wish list. I'd like to help but I'm more hardware and networking.

Centerius
08-17-2007, 20:16

Nope, Im using Firefox (on Mac) and its remembered passwords from months and months ago...Wont save the information for the ST site at all..

I concur. I think it's just how the feature is written.

I think it is not a bug though, it is just how the wishlist was written. It would be really nice to actually have a true account that you could log into, check all your previous orders, tracking #s for those orders, and see/view/save/delete multiple wishlists..
I'd like to see that, too.

ScubaToys Larry
08-17-2007, 20:24
Yea... you're right... that part does kinda suck...

Maybe after I'm done setting up the new servers, and getting a million and one other things done, I can work on that.

Thanks for the comments!

NitroWill
08-17-2007, 20:28
Sounds good! If you need any help/advice/etc let me know!

Cichlid
08-17-2007, 20:30
You should just put us all to work Larry! :smiley20:

NitroWill
08-17-2007, 20:32
You should just put us all to work Larry! :smiley20:

Sure! I always got some spare time..and Larry - you know I can do graphics :smiley36:

(But forreal, I can do graphics + web coding) :smiley16:

reeldive
07-08-2008, 19:56
FIX the wish list PLEASE!

character157
07-08-2008, 21:13
Yeah, wish list would be cool...I think mine may be a bit long, but with hard work and determination I will buy it all!

Joe L
07-09-2008, 06:59
I have such a hard time getting things on the wish list i think it would be easier just to buy it.......ooooooh, I see now...:smiley29::smilie39: