PDA

View Full Version : Experienced Lake Michigan Diver?

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
08-17-2007, 09:22
Hey - I'm looking for a couple or three people who might be interested in getting a a couple dives in yet this year before it gets too cold. I have a 17' boat that would get us to a couple different wrecks within sight of land, and if we watch weather reports close enough should be O.K. I figure it would be best to find someone who has already been there done that and is willing to help educate a Newbie. Let me know soon as warm weather is fading fast!

BusDiver
08-17-2007, 17:24
I am jumping up and down screaming me, me. However I am all the way on the other side of the mitten. You should also place a post on scubaboard, but hopefully we can get enough midwest divers on this forum to get you set up with a good crew.

Formerly 45yroldNewbie
08-17-2007, 20:15
I am jumping up and down screaming me, me. However I am all the way on the other side of the mitten. You should also place a post on scubaboard, but hopefully we can get enough midwest divers on this forum to get you set up with a good crew.

Hey Bus I remeber you from over there (SB). You stood up for against one of the neer do wells!! THANKS!!

My wife is from Flint so we get close to you over the summer. Where do you go to get wet?

BusDiver
08-18-2007, 06:58
I still post at the other board and it is a great source of insight. I do prefer this board because it is smaller (I do wish it was more active) and the overall attitude is positive. The other board can get negative and mean quickly. Too much "I know more than you." Last I checked the water is open for everyone.

cummings66
08-18-2007, 07:29
There is one guy on scubaboard who routinely goes from not being a diver to having a low dive number, he's abrasive. He was also banned from the DIR forum as well. He knows what he's talking about, but his human skills are non existent. I find it's a pretty good board. I think I like this one better because it's more positive in tone.

JugglingMonkeys
08-18-2007, 09:02
let me know what you do.
i'm in north-central indiana.