PDA

View Full Version : Seadoo Sea Scooter spare parts?

superkingkong
11-07-2008, 16:23
Hi guys,

my friend has a Seadoo Sea Scooter VS, but the o-ring for the weight chamber was broken. do you guys know where can i get the o-ring? and is it possible to just get the o-ring, instead of the whole weight compartment with the o-ring?

thanks.
leo

CFDAlden
11-10-2008, 00:43
If you can find the size of the oring, you can probably order it from McMaster-Carr, or any number of places. You just need the correct number of the 'ring.

cummings66
11-14-2008, 18:11
Sometimes Westlakes or hardware stores carry large O rings too.

aquadude
11-22-2008, 06:29
Here's a source for Sea Scooter Parts: Seadoo Sea Scooter Parts (http://seascooterexpress.com/store/seascooter_parts.html)

superkingkong
11-22-2008, 12:41
cool! thanks for the reply. i'll call my friend to get the size of the o-ring. but sometimes, it's hard to know the "number" .. because it's not embeded onto the o-ring itself.

i guess the best way is to bring the actual o-ring to the store and compare from there.... which is quite impossible :P

thanks aquadude, i've called them earlier. they are selling the whole thing (chamber + o-ring) together, but i just need the o-ring itself.

i guess if all else fails, i'll have to get the "set" from them. i know it's not expensive, but my friend asked me to get 3 o-rings (2 for spare), that means, he will end up with 3 extra weight chambers lying around :)

CFDAlden
11-24-2008, 00:15
Check the parts list or exploded diagram, if you can. The size you need will be listed there.