PDA

View Full Version : scuba gear

budlight
11-09-2008, 08:21
Hi could someone help me. I am new to diving and i would like to buy a complete setup and I'm looking into zeagle product but I keep getting different answers. No this is not that good. try this! try that! could someone help me is the zeagle product to much for a biginner? I just want to get a gear one time.:smiley19::smiley19:

Navy OnStar
11-09-2008, 08:39
Zeagle is a great product, what are you looking at?

Give us some info as to what kind of diving you will be doing, where, and what kind of budget you have.

In my opinion, There isn't a product that is too much for a beginner. I was like you are now and wanted to get everything only once. I didn't do such a hot job and am now looking into replacing gear. Be patient.

Give a little more info as to the type of diving.

budlight
11-09-2008, 08:51
Thanks for the help I'm going to be diving in the boston area in the spring time and I'm getting all different mesages. I need every thing wetsuit,bc 1rst stage 2nd stage and fins.I'm a biginner

Rileybri
11-09-2008, 13:11
Send a PM to MSilva. he is one of the more knowledgeable divers on this foum, and is also local to your area.

Zenagirl
11-09-2008, 14:27
I got my Zeagle BC and regs within 6 months of getting certified, so you absolutely can start with Zeagle gear as a beginner.

texdiveguy
11-09-2008, 14:54
Hi could someone help me. I am new to diving and i would like to buy a complete setup and I'm looking into zeagle product but I keep getting different answers. No this is not that good. try this! try that! could someone help me is the zeagle product to much for a biginner? I just want to get a gear one time.:smiley19::smiley19:

I dive Zeagle....drop me a PM and let me know your needs and questions.

kjvander
11-20-2008, 14:46
I dive in the midwest so I guess that would be somewhat the same as Boston as far as water temp and quality...minus the whole being closer to the ocean.

my suggestions would be an environmentally sealed regulator set up (I have the flathead VI) along with a cold water 2nd stage ( I have the zx along with an Octo Z safe second). I also dive a Ranger LTD...lots of bells, whistles, D rings, and pockets, and very modular for when you get further along in diving....and then throw in an N2ition computer....that's pretty much what I have and it does well up here in the cold waters of Indiana/Michigan/Illinois

chicken
11-20-2008, 20:46
I bought the Zeagle Escape BC, Envoy deluxe, and Octo Z so far I have been very pleased with my gear. I normally travel to dive and the Escape is easy to pack and carry. The regulator breathes easy and I have not had any regrets with my purchase.

raider11
11-21-2008, 07:18
Im a new diver also and bought a Zeagle Ranger BC, Flathead XP reg, Envoy Octo and N2Ition computer. Im really happy with this setup. Buy a good setup from the start and you wont have to buy everything twice.

Zeagle have excellent products and amazing customer service.