PDA

View Full Version : Moving computer from console to wrist - Larry please chime in

mr_tabasco
11-10-2008, 12:47
I recently purchased the Tusa RS-130 reg package from ST with the Aeris XR-1 computer in the console. The console has the pressure gauge and a compass in addition to the computer. I like the setup but don’t really like the console mounted computer. I was in ST last week while driving through Dallas and picked up the wrist boot for the computer but now I have a three gauge console with an empty spot in it. I was thinking about adding an analog depth gauge to have a bit of redundany but ST didn’t have any in stock and I don’t know how feasible or logical of an option this really is. The other option I was thinking about was changing to a two gauge console to reduce the bulk of my gear but don't see where I can buy just the rubber housing with no gauges. Any feedback on these or other option would be appreciated.

ScubaGolf
11-12-2008, 23:25
I am pretty sure that ST can sell you an empty 2-gauge boot. Give 'em a call. I know they are occasionally listed for auction/sale on eBay.

ScubaToys Larry
11-13-2008, 03:53
We should be able to do either.... get you a depth gauge, or sell you a 2 gauge boot. Just give a shout to the shop and we'll get you set up.