PDA

View Full Version : Greetings from Maryland!

Skinsfan1311
07-11-2007, 11:49
Hi everyone!
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I live near Baltimore, MD.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I'ma"vacation" diver.Since Idothe vacation planning, (and mywife loves the tropics), I pick places where I can get in a lot of diving, (Cayman, Cozumel, St. Lucia, Bermuda, etc.). We vacation in thetropics 2-3 times a year. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>We also cruise everycouple of years. I've never booked a dive through the ship and I've had nothing but wonderful experiences bookingthrough private operators, in thevarious ports, (Coz,Belize, Cayman, etc). We're taking a short cruise to Bermuda, this August, andI'vealready booked a couple of days ofwreck diving. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Thus far, my favorite dive destination is Grand Cayman, (the East End). We loved it so much, that we are returning next year.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>In a typical year, I get inabout 15 days of diving. I'm fortunate enough to have 2 more weeks vacation, then my wife, and I should be able to start planning a "dive only" vacation each year with some of my dive buddies. </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>My goal is to dive more. I'm even considering diving in the "colder" waters off of the MD &amp; Carolina coasts, if that means I can dive more.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I have both AOW &amp; nitrox certs.</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I whored myself out, by joining the board to take advantage of the $10.00 Scuba Toys certificate....especially given the fact that I've purchased nearly all of my gear from them! </DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>I hope that they let me use it when I send my regs back for their yearly service! http://www.scubatoys.com/forum/smileys/smiley20.gif</DIV>
<DIV></DIV>
<DIV>Joe &amp; Larry's sitecracks me up. If this board is as entertaining as some of the stuff on the web-site, then this will be fun!</DIV>