PDA

View Full Version : Drive and Dive 2009 - New Subforum created

gNats
11-14-2008, 08:05
Hi Everyone!

You may have seen some recent posting regarding North heading South in 2009. A subforum for this trip has been created within the Great Lakes Diving forum.

Myself and Merrimorte are coordinating a several day road trip to the quarries and lakes in the South Midwest states, specifically, South OH, IL, IN, and MO. We hope to gather a good size group together for a multi-state diving experience.

We would love it if the members in those host states would join us and maybe even act as tour guides.

If you are interested in being part of this Driving and Diving Extravaganza, sound off in our forum. Go to Great Lakes Diving and click on North meets Midwest 2009.

And, thanks for all of your recommendations on "must dive" locations. I think we have a great starting list.

natalie

shawnwill36
11-14-2008, 11:27
i would be interested in meeting ya'll in missouri and go as far as lake quachita in arkansas

gNats
11-14-2008, 11:29
i would be interested in meeting ya'll in missouri and go as far as lake quachita in arkansas

Do you know the city off-hand? That will save me googling and mapping time.

We will be posting in the sub-forum if that is a location on our tour.

Thanks for the interest!
Nat

TRACI
11-14-2008, 11:58
Lake Ouachita in Hot Springs, Ark is great for diving. Let me know if yall make it that far south :)

mm2002
11-19-2008, 00:37
Southern IL = Mermet Springs. Hope you all make it over there. I'm moving, so I'm out, but it's an awesome place.

Mtrewyn
11-19-2008, 21:16
I'm always up to go to Mermet Springs,

let me know and I'm in if I can go!

Merrimorte
11-19-2008, 21:49
I'm always up to go to Mermet Springs,

let me know and I'm in if I can go!

Cool sounds good! Looking at diving during the 4th of July Holiday. Most likely Oranogo on the weekend, and other locations during the weekdays.

mm2002
11-19-2008, 21:54
Go to Mermet now, the vis is awesome and the temps are doable wet to at least 60 FFW. Screw Oronogo.......:smiley36:

KennyD
12-14-2008, 19:29
Go to Mermet now, the vis is awesome and the temps are doable wet to at least 60 FFW. Screw Oronogo.......:smiley36:

Don't make me get out the Bar of Soap....:smilie39: I love Oronogo!:smiley20: You just need a tour guide next time you come down! I really regret not introducing myself to you guys and taking you on a dive. You can count on it next time though.
KennyD